Her answer...

I stare at Landen with a open mouth, How could this be happening, I then remember What Annebelle Yang would do if I said yes, I whisper "But what about Annebelle" ,"Fuck her, Its just me and you babe", In answer you say "I love you", "I love you to babe , But your mine and only mine,Got it?" He says "Forever I understand ".

*Bell rings* The end of the first day*.

Landen kisses you softly saying goodbye, You run to the your mums car and get in, She asks you how your first day at school was , You say "It was ..Interesting" , She asks if you make some friends, "A few you say", You arrive home.

You run through the door upstairs to you room , But in your room you find Candy, Your younger sister,"What the fuck.." , She says "I know your going out with Landen"she says. "Yeah and your point is?...You say" Well..I just wanna Warn you, Be careful, Oh and by the way I made a new friend, her name is daisy" , You say "Wait I know her,shes in my art class".

Two hours later.

You log into your laptop sighing, On facebook theres 4 new messages from friends back home, And 5 new messages from strangers, And 5 new blackmails, You reach for your blade sighing as you scroll through death threats and people wanting to kill you. You sigh as you press the blade to your wrist slashing without really watching,But then you see another message, Its from a anonymous user , This says "Keep having hope,dont cut,dont be depressed,im here for you" You look at it, Like the post, Screenshot it.And make it your lockscreen.

The doorbell rings, Candys friend Daisy comes in, You notice shes wearing a white sundress and pink sandals, How classy can people get here you think, You were happy in sweats and a t shirt, But meh, Ok, Daisy enters and says "I know you,Your landens girlfriend, I gotta warn you, theres something wrong with  Landen, "Why" You say, "Only because hes my ex" ,You look at her, "When did you guys break up" Last year, "But he never loved me,it was only a one week thing but still", "Ok " You say."Ill be careful".