What Is Going On?!

I looked deep into his eyes now,Wondering what he is thinking, Suddenly he speaks ,Smirking as he does so, "Your not from around here are you mate"...You stutter "N..N..No" He looks at you and follows your gaze,Your looking at Annebelle Yang, He whispers into your ear "Shes a bitch, I know she is , Shes dating my best friend, And From what she tells me, Im the one is wants,But thats never gonna happen he says".

(Bell rings.) *Just to make this more awkward*.

"Uh so thats the bell" ,"See you around, "See ya" You say". You start walking towards the main buliding,You tremble slightly as you walk, Suddenly Annebelle comes up to you,Pushes you over then flounces ahead of you into the buliding, You sit up to pick your books up but you find Landen in front of you, He looks at your face "Some nasty bruising there eh"? You nod tears dripping down your face , He wipes them away , And now , He leans over at you, "Youll be alright,You have me,And im gonna make it clear to everyone to not hurt you,Got it"? You nod smiling slightly.

He helps you to your feet and you stand up thinking how lucky you got, Your tennis racket is in the side of your bag, Landen now spots this and picks it up, "You play tennis huh" ?You Smile shyly "Yeah but Im not very good" ,He laughs "Neither am I" Then he just walks away, You look down at your timetable slightly , You had to go to room 130, You look around the corridors but there empty .

You finally found the room, You push open the door, The teacher walks up to you and introduces herself as the art teacher, You look around the room, There are about 11 or so boys and girls scattered around the room, The teacher catches you doing this and Says "Unfortunately  Unless art gets more people by next semester, Its gonna have to be cut " she sighs now , "Take a seat here by Landen And Cordelia, And Ill get your stuff ready" She says walking off.

I feel a tap on my shoulder "HEYY" Landen says, I look at him and then start straching my wrist.I hope he doesnt notice, But of course he does, He pulls back my sleeve of my shirt, Sees the scars , And then Asks, How did this happen....