Candys side of the story,

Ok so Im Larrels sister, Its not easy being Larrels sister considering shes so lame and such, But now Ive realised that shes in grave danger dating Landen, Because he might just being messing with her mind like she was messing with daisys.

Also Ive noticed the scars on her wrist, I know she self harms, I just dont know how to stop her, I mean its to hard to..Ive got to get to the bottom of this.I mean I do care about my sister, Of course i do, I cant let her get hurt by this monster Landen.

*2 HOURS LATER*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Larrel,Are you in there" I saw banging on the bathroom door, I push open the door and when I get it, I find her gone , With the window open.I look out the window and see her scooter gone, I start panicking but then I hear giggling, I look into the shower and see Landen pressed up againist her kissing her neck, I gag and ask what the fuck hes doing here, "Im staying for a sleepover " He says. We shall be of now, He pulls my sister to her room.

All night long I here laughing and whispering, Moaning and groaning, I know whats going on.I wouldnt be suprised if Larrel Gets Pregnant. That jerk wouldnt use protection.I know he wouldnt. Hes up to something.And i bet once hes fucked my sister, Hes gonna leave, Cause thats what A fuckboy does. 

I wake up in the morning and here crying, I can tell its my sister, But instead of trying to comfort her I just put my head over my pillow and try to go back to sleep , I wake back up around Noon, I dont like Getting up, I drag a hoodie over my pjs and slumber downstairs for brunch.

I open a packet of pretzels and grab two muffins then get the hell outta the kitchen, My sister was gonna be down here any minute ,I knew she was.......