Chapter 2

Ashleigh's POV.

I woke up and got ready for school today . I brushed my teeth and took a 20 minute shower and got dressed in a white shirt beneath my black dungaree and my black and white Vans and the matching bracelet us girls wear . I went downstairs to greet my mom who was making breakfast and grabbed and apple picking up my backpack heading towards the door.

"You're not going to eat breakfast?" , mom said 

"No, I'm gonna be late the girls are waiting . Bye mom , te quiero.(I love you)" i said walking out.

"Bye baby".

I walked up to the bus stop at the corner and put my earphones in my ears listening to Lady in a glass dress , by Chris Brown...i love that song! Anyway a few minutes later the school bus came so i got in and went to sit with my little clique, right at the back.

Megan's POV

I woke up and looked for my outfit for the day. I wore a white ripped crop top with a red and white baseball jacket and a pair of dark denim skinny jeans and red and white adidas sneakers . I brushed my teeth and started up the shower. After my really long shower, i lotioned up and got dressed up ,taking my phone of the charger when i was done and headed downstairs.

"Sup' over the bridge forehead?" ,daniel said scrolling through the channels.

"Shut up pea brain" i said back, sitting on the counter taking a strip of bacon that my mom just made

"Last time i checked i was a senior",Daniel said standing up and heading to the fridge.

"Cuz you two years older than me necio(idiot)" i said rolling my eyes.

"Why are you two always fighting? I don't even wanna know the answer just go to school" mom said eating from her plate.

"Okay I'm out by mom conocer le màs tarde(see you later)" i said walking out slamming the door in Daniel's face.

"I know your spanish speaking ass did not just do that. You can be real dumb sometimes . Big head" he said almost tripping me.

"Don't touch me . at school ion know you so don't talk to me...EVER!" i said kicking his leg in the process.

"That hurt fool." he said stepping onto the bus after me. I just flipped him off and sat in the corner at the back waiting for Chrissy while listening to some Trevor Jackson. I put my headphones on turning them up really loud while just chilling and looking out the window

Christal's POV

I woke up ...no wait lemme rephrase that, yeah? Okay so i was woken up by some fool . Who just so happens to be my brother. This ape was jumping on my bed like it was a damn bouncy house like dude ...NO!

"What the hell are you doing ?!! GET OFF MY BED!" i yelled throwing him with both my pillows then beating him out the door with one.

"Okay lil hamster I'm out I'm out!!"he said blocking his face with his arms and backing out of my room.

"I told you to READ THE DAMN SIGN!" said before slamming my door shut.

I brushed my teeth and took a bath before lotioning up and taking out my outfit for the day. I took out a white long sleeved t shirt and a washed out denim jacket with my acid washed skinny jeans and my black converse . I took my phone from the dressing table and went into the living room putting on MTV before going into the kitchen to make myself a bowl of cereal . As i went back to the living room with my bowl of serial , the retard also known as my brother changed the channel.

"Monkey , put back on MTV" i spat and kicked him

"No it's the last few minutes of the game come on please?", he whined looking at ne with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, but it's never happening again" I said setting my bowl in the dishwasher when i was done. I grabbed my backpack and on the pavement for the school bus . It came and Pryce walked outside stepping into the bus after me. I saw Megan at the back so i went their and we immediately started having a conversation as the bus started going in the direction of Ash's side of the neighbourhood. 

End of Chapter 2!

hey I'd appreciate it if people continued reading my story. it would mean a lot NB: please excuse any errors

-Micki