Chapter Ten

Since Marcel never answered my text I decided to go through my texts with him and one in particular caught my attention:

Hello Zayn, sorry for yesterday. My father wanted to let you know that this sunday there will be an important religious service and he wanted you to be there. Let me know.

I thought about it and I decided that maybe it was the right way and right moment to apologize to Marcel. I could even bring Dahlia. Yeah I knew it was his dad way to convert me or something, but I didn't really care, I just want to let Marcel know that I never wanted to hurt him in any way possible.

So the following sunday I put on a nice suit and I let my daughter wear her favourite dress.

"Dad?" She asked when we were on the road towards Marcel's church.

"Why are we going to church. We don't go since mummy isn't here."

I picked her up and I let her stay in my arms as I walked. "Well honey, today is a special occasion, you are going to meet my friend Marcel properly. Remember the one who was busy the other day?"

She nodded happily : "really dada?"

"Yes, honey." Oh she really liked meeting new people.

We finally entered into the church and it was full of people. I started to look around to see if Marcel was actually there.

As I looked around I saw so many people I already knew. Or better, who frequented on a regular basis the strip club. Some of them even had paid me for something extra, if you know what I mean. I snorted because I was in a place filled with a bunch of hypocrites. First they go to church and pretend to be good Christians, but as soon as they exit this building most of them start to do vile things and to do everything Jesus said they couldn't do. This was why I didn't like going to church, but I believed in God.

Anyway, I finally spotted Marcel who was sitting of course in the first row. I noticed there was a free space next to him so I took Dahlia's hand and we made our way towards Marcel.

I stood next him waiting for him to notice us.

He finally did and looked at me and then at Dahlia with wide eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He mouthed surprised.

I just shrugged " Can't I go to church with my daughter?".

At that he just rolled his eyes.

I followed the religious service rather bored and at some point Marcel's father even noticed me and smiled at me I smiled back and then rolled my eyes.

When the service finished I found myself outside of the church with marcel .

I decided to properly introduce my daughter to Marcel.

"So Marcel this is my daughter, Dahlia. She really wanted to meet you!"

He smiled akwardly and kneeled on the ground and I let my doughter go towards him.

She didn't have the time to arrive to Marcel that a brunette girl took her in her arms.

"Oh My God Marcel, you didn't tell us that Zayn had a daughter! She is so cute!" She squeled.

"Oh my God, Soph! Leave her alone you probably scared her to death." A guy said coming from behind her.

"Shut up!" She said kissing his cheek.

I watched confused the scene while Marcel got up rolling his eyes.

"Uhm Zayn, these are Liam and Sophia two friends of mine." He said gesturing at the couple who was next him.

"Uhm hi." I said to them.

"Hello!" they both said in unison.

"Sorry it was impolite of us to not introduce ourselves." Liam said. "Nice to meet you, anyway."

"Nice to meet you too!" I smiled

"Leave his daughter alone, honey." Liam then said to Sophia Who apologized and let Dahlia come to me.

"If you were wondering, no they are not together. They live together, give each other pet names, act like a couple, but they have not the guts to admit their feelings to each other." Marcel pointed out and both Liam and Sophia snorted rolling their eyes.

I luaghed at the scene but then told Marcel the I wanted to talk to him in private so Liam and Sophia shared a knowing look and politely waved us off.

"Marce, when I say in private, I mean somewhere else but here. I don't want your father to approach us when I talk to you about something so important."

He looked down but then nodded. "Okay, come to my house."

I looked at Dahlia and asked her : "do you want to come to Marcel's house?"

"Yes dada!" She clapped her hands happily and smiled super wide.

I was happy she seemed to like Marcel so much and I didn't know why I was that happy about that.

Soo here you are! I'm sorry for the long wait!
I hope you are still here!
Anyway I will update next chapter by the end of the week and itwill be really important. We will know about Zayn's past and maybe there will be also a Zarry kiss!

SO COMMENT AND VOTE!
-ALE ♡