Chapter Fourteen

It was half past nine in the morning and Marcel was definitely late.
I couldn't believe he was this late, I had told him that he had to come at nine am. I couldn't believe it, I was going to be late for work. Not that it was exciting to have my body used by another person, but I couldn't get fired and I  couldn't leave Dahlia alone.

Suddenly the doorbell started ringing repeatedly and I hurried to the door and opened it.

"Oh my God, I'm sorry I'm terribly late, my father came to my house and wouldn't let me get out of my house and-" he started rambling, but I stopped him pushing him into the house."The fuck, Marcel! Shut up and get in."

"Okay, I need to hurry so I'll explain everything in like two minutes. Dahlia is still sleeping, if she doesn't wake up, wake her up at about ten and give her hot milk and biscuits for breakfast. Then you can watch a movie, her favourites are all near the television or you can play with her dolls, well she knows where they are. For lunch cook her some pasta and well I should be back this afternoon at about three or four pm. You should be alright, if anything call me." I said watching Marcel nodding at everything that I said. I didn't know  if he  had really understood, but he should be fine anyway, Dahlia is not a difficult kid.

"Well I have to go, bye " I said kissing his cheek and getting out of the house without even letting him the time to answer me.

I started to run through te streets and I arrived at the club ten minutes late.

Oh God, I was going to get fired.

"C'mon Zayn, your costumer is going to arrive at eleven, go change yourself and prepare the room" My boss shouted as soon as I got into the nightclub

I nodded and started setting everything.

When someone booked the service in the morning it meant that they were super rich, or someone who was important or famous and didn't want to be recognised. Either way the costumer was really demanding. So I set the filthy room in the best way possible.

I heard a knock on the door and I screamed "Come in"

A boy who was probably twenty or something entered in and I was shocked to see he was this young. Usually people who came here were around fourty, fifty years old. Plus the lad seemed very shy, he was kinda petit, blond and he has blue eyes.

"So you've already discussed all payment modalities with my boss, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"So for how long have you paid?" I asked again.

"For an hour." He whispered lowering his glance.

Seeing he wouldn't come near me I stood up and I approached him slowly.

"So you are a shy one." I whispered into his ear seductively "Let's change that. This is gonna be the best day of your life." And he shivered.

I started kissing his neck softly and palming his little bum. I grabbed his hand and I took him to the bed.
I took off gently his shirt and I started palming him through his jeans while I sucked his neck, making him moan slightly.
Then I parted his legs and I got on my knees in between them. He was half hard so I started unbottoning his jeans. Suddenly I heard him sob, I glanced at him and I saw him with tears in his eyes.

"I-I can't" He said bottoning his jeans again and putting hia head into his hand.

"Oh my Lord." I didn't know what to do, this had never happened to me, so I sat near him and started patting his back hesitantly.

" 'Msorry, I don't wanna be here, I don't want this." He sobbed again with a thick Irish accent.

"What? So why you paid for this.'' I asked confused.

"Oh I didn't, my friends did." He croaked out.

"Oh my, you are a virgin aren't you." I sighed in realization.

He nodded flushing deep red, probably embarassed, and then added "You know my friends think that it's weird that I'm twenty-one and that I'm still a virgin, so they paid you for this. I didn't want to come, but they made me."

"Oh God, I'm glad you stopped me, I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I had done something this terrible to you." I said 'cause yeah, I couldn't take someone's virginity, that should be a special moment, not a moment in shabby room of a dirty nightclub.

"But you don't even know me." He stated.

"Mh, so what's your name?" I asked smiling.

"Niall." He said confused.

"Mine is Zayn, now we can start to get know each other, nice to meet you." I said offering him my hand to take.

"Nice to meet you Zayn." He shook my hand with a big smile.

"Give me your mobile phone." I said.

"Why?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Time is almost over, and your friends seem pretty shitty, so if you ever want to contact me, I'll give you my number."

So he gave me his phone and I typed in my number. After a few minutes he had to go 'cause time was over.

I did something I totally couldn't, I'd told him my name and I'd even given him my number. But ehi, he seemed a good lad and it seemed like he totally needed a friend who didn't pay a prostitute to take his virginity.

That afternoon when I got back home, I opened the door to a celestial vision.
Marcel was laying on the couch with Dahlia into his arms, they were both asleep and the Lion King was on  the Tv.

Okay so this is chapter fourteen!
Did you like it?

Do you think that Niall will be a danger ?

Well comment and vote!

-Ale :)