SORRY THIS STILL ISNT AN UPDATE!!!

So I really badly want to write a book. Ill still work on this one promise but I have questions.

If I wrote a book (NOT A FANFIC) would you guys be interested in reading it? I have made a short summary of it and I really want to know if you guys would be interested. Please comment. It really would mean a lot to me. Here's the summary:

Amaya was a girl plagued with a common disease. Heartbreak. Only unlike most girls, Amaya didn't hesitate to regain her broken heart, but when part of her sanity breaks and she joins a notorious gang, the axe clan, will she completely go insane, or will she simply find lost friends, forgotten memories and a new found sense of direction. Or maybe she will simply be remembered as the heartbreak hero.

tada

anyone interested? I'm really excited To write this but idk if I should share it with the world so please comment what you think. Is it something you would read?

I also, BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN, am going to include pictures and songs and stuff to play while reason the chapter. The pictures will mainly be my own hand drawn designs of the characters and fan art and such. WARNING: THE STORY WILL HAVE MAJOR SHIPPING. IF YOU LIVE REVERSE HAREMS FUCKING PUT ON A FAN GIRL SEAT BELT AND DON'T READ IN PUBLIC FOR THE SAKE OF NOT HUMILIATING YOURSELF!

Has that happened to any of you, when like you read something in public and you forget your surrounded by people and you accidentally fangirl and people just look at you. SHORT STORY TIME!

once upon a time, a helpless loner (me) was walking down a hallway at one of her friends houses. Her friend had company over and they were all about to sit down and eat dinner. She was invited because she was a boss. Dinner time at this friends house was a very unofficial thing so most people would talk and eat and chill in entirely different rooms. She, being an extreme introvert sat on the living room couch, with a random group of people while they were talking. She pulled out her phone and started reading an x reader fanfic on wattpad. The story had taken a turn for the better and a really flirtatious fangirl scene had come up. The girl had become so caught she had forgotten she wasn't in her room, alone like normal, and let out a freakish high pitch squeal and started blushing like mad. Her entire face had lit up bright red as she gripped her phone in one hand and used her other arm to pull it to her chest, in an awkward hug. she rubbed her legs (which were folded and by her chest. Sitting fetal position) together as she frantically tried to calm herself. Meanwhile all movement in the house had ceased as everyone focused on the strange girl on the couch. When she stopped freaking out, everyone was looking at her. Her friend face palmed and the helpless loner could never set foot in her friends house ever again.

True story guys. So awkward for me. Anywho:

WOULD YOU READ MY STORY?

WOULD YOU LIKE MY STORY?

SHOULD I PUBLISH THE STORY ON WATTPAD?

HAVE YOU EVER ACCIDENTALLY FANGIRLED IN PUBLIC? IF SO SHARE THE STORY SO I FEEL LESS LIKE A FREAK?

THAT'S ALL FROM ME FOR NOW. ILL UPDATE SOON. CROSS MY HEART HOPE TO DIE. (BUT NOT REALLY CAUSE THEN I COULDN'T UPDATE). BYYYYYYEEEEE