1. The Hatred

Hey, this is OnlyMyBooks_ I do hope you enjoy this, but till the here's chapter 1 of Loving The Bad Boy.

{EDITED}

Brooklyn {POV}

Dealia, ugh I hate her. "She's annoying as-" Sarah was interrupted by a small knock on the door.

"Come in." I said, knowing it was my dad.

"Sarah, your mom's outside." She grabbed her bag and slipped her shoes on her small feet.

"Bye, Brooklyn. Bye, Mr.South." Sarah bid her goodbyes and I comfortably layed on my bed.

"Brookie, I'm going to the store, I'll be back in a minute." My dad said still standing in the doorway.
"Okay dad. Bring me back a soda?" I asked in a hopeful voice.

"Okay."

"Thanks dad, love you." I said wiggling my toes at the end of my bed.

"Love you too Brook." He shut the door and I turned the tv on.
***
I call Chris, only for him to pick up with a flirty tone. "Hello, Brook."

"Hey Chris. Hey, did you do the homework Mrs.Lee wanted us to do?" I ask him.

"No actually. I kind of got expelled." He said on a nervous tone.

"What the hell did you do!?" I said in a loud whisper.

"Well, it wasn't ju-" Another call breached through only to see my dad was calling.

"Hold on Chris, my dad's calling."

He said okay and properly I answered my phone.

"Is this Brooklyn!?" A woman yelled into the phone.

"Yes! Who are you!?" I yelled back.

"Just a woman who's going to hell when she dies, I'm so sorry." I was baffled by what she was saying and why she was saying it.

"What the hell are talking about and why do you have my dad's phone!?" I yelled again this time fear ran through out my whole entire body. I was prepared for the worst, so I thought.

"I'm at St.Heaven's hospital. Come right away." The women said. She hung up the phone and I hurried back to Chris.

"Chris, I have to go. Something happened to my dad." I told him as worry took over my body.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I don't know what happened. Some lady called me and told me to go to St.Heaven's hospital." I informed him.

"Is he okay?" Chris asked in a delicate tone.

"I hope so, I just have to find out when I get there."

"Brooklyn, wake up. You're having a bad dream." Justin said standing up.

I pushed him out my way and made my way to the bathroom.

Let me be honest with you. My dad died last month. Him and my mom was married happily and everything until three years ago when a boy came to our door and said that my mom was his mom. He ruined it all. My mom and dad fought for custody over me but my dad I won, mainly cause I wanted to go with him. He died a month ago and now moving from Nevada to Mississippi has been hard. His name is Justin, I believe he is the Lucifer of my life.

I was done brushing my teeth and I took my quick shower.

My hair fell below my shoulder and into its natural waves. I wore a blue shirt and a pair of dark blue denim jeans.