10. Rewarded

(Media picture of Talia)

Brooklyn

When I woke I didn't realise we were still in the hospital. I sat on Ryders lap, but leaned against his chest.

"Are you awake?" He asked me.

I let out a small yawn. "I believe so." I giggle a little.

I kiss Ryders chin, and kisses my head. "We need to go back to headquarters, Chris is okay." Talif voice erupted.

"Okay." I say.

I get off Ryder's lap and help him out the chair.

I sat with him in the back seat as Talif drove, this time the ride didn't seem long just felt like he left the parking lot.

We got out the car and Carlton was running over to us. "Sergeant Talif, our new recruit showed up today where were you?" Carlton asked.

"Tell the new recruit to wait in my office, and I was at the hospital my son got shot three times. Thanks for showing your concern, Carlton." Talif says, makings Carlton feel uncomfortable a little bit, you could tell as he jolted.

Carlton and Talif took a left as Ryder and I kept straight to meet up with Paris and London.

"Hey girlys." I tell them. Although they were occupied ment more to them, I hope.

London was polishing her boot, and Paris was online shopping for shoes. I clear my throat. "Hi."

"Hey." I rolled my eyes are them, Ryder started playing a game on his phone. As soon as I sit down there's a knock on the door. I got up and as did Ryder.

"Yes, Talif."

He moved to side there was a girl standing next to him. She was pretty.

"This is our new recruit, her name is Talia. Talia this the third commander Brooklyn. She'll show you around." Talia gave me a small smile then looked behind me with a wider smile.

"Can he show me around?" Talia asked as she bit the corner of her bottom lip.

"Its not the best idea, you don't want to start a fuid with his girlfriend." Talif pointed to me as he said that.

"Hmm, I guess not." She says unsure.

I don't like this girl, already.

"I'll show her around, one moment."

I walked back into my room. "London, new recruit, girl, Talia. Keep a eye out on her." London gave me a evil smile and nodded.

I walked back to the door. "Come on, Talia, I'd be more than happy to show you around." I say trying to hide the lie in my voice.

She looked at me up and down, then behind. "Are you sure he can't show me around here?" Talia asked.

"You're going to experience something you don't want to if you ask that question again." Talif said, walking away.

"I think I'm going to tag along." A careless yet, interested voice said.

"Who's she?" Talia asked.

"She's my bestfriend London." I said.

"Hey! What about me!?" Paris yelled, making her appearance.

"That's her twin sister Paris. She's also my bestfriend." I tell her.

"Hi, I'm Paris, and that's my brother Ryder. That's my brothers girlfriend, Brooklyn. And my obnoxious twin sister London." Paris says. London rolled her eyes.

"You're twins and names are London and Paris. What happened to France?" Talia joked.

"France married Rome and gave birth to Italy." London said rolling her eyes, again.

"I like you." Talia says.

"Really!" London squealed. "Because I don't care." She said careless and started playing with her nails.

"Come on, I have more things I need to do today." I say, giving off a bad vibe.

I show her where Talif office is. Where Carlton office is, and my office. All the main bathrooms are. What to and not to do. Main rules and the one that the top people barely notices what happens and rules that could get you kicked out of this agency. I showed her where her room was and gave her, her beginner class papers.

"You can go now." I release her.

"Bye, Ryder." She waves her finger and go into her room.

"I hate her." I admit.

"Don't worry. She's not bad news." Ryder says.

"And how would you know?" I ask, he silently gulps and I peck his lips.

"Lets go home, headquarters is bothering sometimes." Ryder complained.

"Okay. Bye London, bye Paris." I say.

Ryder surprisingly lifted me on his shoulder. "Ryder put me down."

"I'm good." I grabbed his ass.
"Hey!" He yelped.

He grabbed my ass. "Touchë." I shake my head at him. Then he finally let me down.

We drove home and Ryder said he had a prize for me.

"Okay. I'm in our room. What's the prize?" I ask him.

He gave me his famous smirk. "Me."

He tackled me on the bed, and showered my neck with kisses that allowed me to moan in delight. He stopped at my neck and let his soft lips graze my jaw line. "You're such a tease." I say, trying to suppress a moan that fought to be released.

"Mmhmm." He hummed as his lips met mine. He lifted the hem of my shirt so his warm hands connected with my delicate, needy skin. He lifts my shirt over my head, and tosses it in the floor. I extract my lips from his on willing need for oxygen. He doesn't seem to need it as his lips leave mine and go down my neck, chest, stomach. He stops at my belly button and looks up at me. He grabbed my sides and pulled me to be where he's eye to eye with me. "I." He pecked my lips. "Love." He kissed my chin. "You." He bit my bottom lip, and fall right into his trap once I gasp he gracefully slid tongue in my mouth. I took his shirt off and wrapped my arms around his neck, as he hugged me closer to him.

"We don't have to work tomorrow." I whisper in his ear.
"So we can be together all night long." I slipped from under him, why I still had my bra and shorts on.

"Where are you going?" He asked me.

"I'll be right back."

I closed the bathroom two door.

I went in the closet and my pink victorious secret bag and put on my white lingerie. I remember when we were Mississippi and he wanted me to buy one, so I had Paris help me knowing London would gag. Paris went a little over board saying if he saw me in this he'd get so horny. I chose to ignore her, but for tonight, I hope she's right.

"Baby, I'm a car running out of gas!" Ryder yelled.

"Then let me kick you into over drive." I open the bathroom doors.

Ryder turns around and eyes lite up like a Christmas tree. "Overdrive? You put the car in the fastest limit and took out brakes." Ryder said.

I walked over to him. I pushed him down for him to lay on the bed. I crawled over him like a dog, and let my lips hover above his. "Is that a good or bad thing?" I ask him. I delicately put my lips on his, the stutter of his movements tells me it's driving him crazy. As soon as I broke, what was barely a kiss, I knew he had enough.

"And you said I'm the tease." He flipped us to where I was underneath him.

This was going to be a fun night.