7. Join

She's a good WattPad friends and she creates very good chapters I just think she deserves a dedication

(Media picture of old Chris)

Brooklyn

We've only have an hour, maybe shorter until we arrive in Ohio, if Chris doesn't stop calling every fifteen minutes.

"We need to stop by the next gas station, about the next fifteen miles I'll be out if gas!" London yells.

"Okay, apparently there one six miles from here." I say.

"Can we get some food too. A guy has to eat!" Ryder yelled.

"Fine, after that we have four more hours! I really wish he would've chosen a closer destination." I said the last part to myself. The seat was starting to hurt my butt.

It wasn't that much longer to we arrived at longs gas station. To our luck taco bell was right next door.

I got me a nacho cheese dorito taco shell, and Paris and London got cool-each. Ryder, was careless and got a burger from the gas station and a hard shell tortilla from taco bell.

The way He eats, I wonder how he has abs.

"That wasn't even half stomach filling." Ryder said.

"What are you talking about, you eat like a buffalo. You wildebeest." Paris said.

"I eat like a buffalo, but I'm a wildebeest. Do you think before you talk?" Ryder asked in a joking matter.

Paris through a fry at him, and continued drinking and eating.

"We need sleep, Brooklyn, we've been driving for like six hours without sleep." London said, followed by an sleeping yawn.

"Its just five more hours, then you can sleep all you want. Talif wants us there at a specific time. If we hold off to sleep, we'll only sleep for like twenty minutes, other than that, than we can-"

I was interrupted by my ringing phone. "Chris stop calling or I'll cut you balls off when I see you." Ryder spit out some of the food that was withheld in his mouth.

"Calm down babe. I turns out you don't have to go to Ohio, I talked to my dad. Keep driving and a ship will meet you half way." Chris said.

"Took you for ever and a day you son of bitch. Bye." I hang up my phone, only to get a mean mug from my boyfriend across the table.

"I don't like him." Ryder said, for like the ninth time in a hour.

"Him and Talif just wants to make we make it in time. They're going to meet us half way, so we should get going." I put my backpack on my shoulders and stand.

London and Paris followed me, but just as ever we'll have to let Ryder let off some steam and he'll have to catch up with us. "Hold on, I'm coming this time."

As he started to finish his drink, I walked behind him as he still sat. I started playing with hair. I swept the hair that layed on his forehead to the back and gave him a meaningful kiss there. "I don't like him like I used to. Not like I how I love you." I whispered to him. I gave him another kiss and headed over to my bike.

***

We were in Kentucky when we met up with the ship.

"Brooklyn!" Chris yelled.

I jogged over to him and gave him a hug. "You dyed your hair blonde. Why?" I asked him.

"I told you I would, but you left before you could see." I conversation was interrupted by a clearing throat.