Big Secret

Cass's POV
I wake up and grab my phone it was 10:00 at night and we were still asleep on the couch.

I go to stand up but Hayes puts his hands around my waist and says "stay and cuddle" I say "I have to check on Ash" he lets go and slaps my butt and says "go slave" I giggle.

I go upstairs to Ash' room. She was sound asleep. I close her door and go back down stairs.

I grab a blanket and cover me and Hayes up. He says "cass I love you so much" I say "I love you too haas" he kisses my cheek and says "Ash will be 1 in 3 months babe" I say "I know the time flies, and we'll be 18 and 19 in 5 months" Hayes smiles and says "I'll be a legal adult, and I can do whatever I want" I add "except drink, that when your 21" he says "I'm never going to drink" I say "I know you won't"

My smile fades and Hayes says "what's wrong" I say "my whole screwed up life is my fault if we wouldn't have made out that day when we were 14 and 15 then we would have never fell in love and got in trouble, we would have never started dating, we would of had a kid at a young age, and on top of that I was a trouble maker, I'm the reason Cameron is pyscho, and I don't blame him, I was a horrible sister, I violated public property and drank at age 15 and 16" Hayes says "are you saying that we are a mistake, that Ash is a mistake" I say "Hayes look at us, we're 17 and 18 living in our own house, taking care of a baby, don't tell me being your teenage self you would rather be out messing around or hanging with friends" he sighs and says "babe you can't blame your self for everything, and I thought you only drank once when you were 15" I look down at my feet.

Hayes says "cass do you drink" I say "listen I am so sorry ever since I was 16 everything just started going downhill, I got tired and frustrated, I starts having maybe 1 to 2 beers ever few days" Hayes stands up and starts pacing back and forth. He says "do you still fucking do it" I say "I haven't in 3 days" he says "oh my fucking god cass how could you, we have a family, and what if you get addicted" I just look at Hayes with tears in my eyes and say "I'm sorry" Hayes goes upstairs and comes back down with a bag, he says "your staying at Cameron's tonight" I just nod, I don't want to fight.

I grab the bag and go to the car, I drive to Cameron's house.

I knock on the door and Cameron answers. He says "what are you doing here" I say trying to cry "Hayes told me I should stay here tonight" Cameron doesn't even question me he just wraps his arms around me. I miss living with my older brother, I always felt safe.

Later that night

Cass's POV
It was 1:00 in the morning bad me and Cameron were still up talking when he finally asks the questions "what happen" I say "we got into a small argument" he says "about what" I start crying. Cameron says "please don't tell me your pregnant again" I shake my head saying no. I say "I told him something I haven't told anyone else. Ever since I was 15 I have been drinking 1 to 2 beer ever few days, I haven't drank in 3 days" cam says "cass you have an addiction" I say "I know and I don't know what to do"

"Ok let's go to bed in tried " cam says

I nod my head and we walk upstairs to cams room and we both fall asleep

Hayes POV

I wake up and look at the time it says 1:00 am I get up and start pacing again

"Why does she have to drink she could've told me" I say getting upset

"I don't know what to do anymore" I say while throwing something

After a while of me getting upset I go back to bed

The next morning

Cass POV

I wake up no sign of cam until I go downstairs to see he's making breakfast

"Hey" I say while sitting down

"What's up" cam says back

"Give me some pancakes" I say

"Ok one sec" cam says

Then he hands me the pancakes and I eat them like I haven't eaten in like 40 years after I'm done eating I told cam I was going to head home

"Ok I think I'm going to go back home" I say while gathering my things

"Ok well it was nice having ya and if you ever need me I'm always here" he says

I ask "Oh and one question where's Tori"

"Oh she's at a friends house because her friend was having a mid-life crisis" he says

I just Oh and say bye to cam and leave

While I was driving I saw this car going really fast I tried stopping but the car rammed into me and the next thing I knew I blacked out

Omg she got in a car wrecked is she going to be ok or will she die like Taylor did