Big question

Hayes POV
I wake up next to Cass and I wrap my arms around her waist. She smiles and opens her eyes. I say "morning baby" she says "morning, I need to go check on ash" and with that she got up and went to Ash's room.

I follow close behind. I go in and stand in the door way. Cass started to change her diaper.

After she finished she start to give her a bottle. Ash just refused and cried.

I walk in and try to help but Cass yells "GET AWAY I CAN DO THIS MYSELF" I step back and say "baby let me help please" she says in a firm voice "I said I don't need help now leave me alone" I walk out of the room and stand in the hall way.

I no longer hear Ash crying but I hear Cass crying.

I walk in and lean down to Cass. I say "baby what's wrong"

She says "I just want things to be normal again, and I want to do things on my own. Like take care of Ash" I hug her and say "I'm gonna call Cameron to baby sit and we're going out for the night" she nods and stands up.

I call Cameron and after he answers I say "hey will you babysit for the night" he says "sure be over in about a hour" i hang up and walk upstairs.

I say to Cass "so how was last night baby" she says "great, thanks for that. I really did need it" I nod and start to get ready.

I put on a tank top and khaki shorts. I put on Nike socks and white vans.

I go into our room to check on Cass. I stand in the doorway and watch as she looks in the mirror.

She looked beautiful. She had on a multicolored crop top and a blue skirt. She turned around and spotted me.

She says "Hayes, what shoes do I wear I can't decide"

I snap out of my thoughts and say "uh, what about your white converse"

She smiles and says "thanks babe"

We walk downstairs and cam walks in.

Cass's POV

I walk upstairs and get Ash. I pick her up and say "hey pretty princess" she giggles and smiles.

I walk downstairs and hand Ash to cam.

Cam says "you guys have fun, but not to much I don't want another Ash." We both laugh and Hayes says "don't worry cam we won't be doing any of that tonight, we're just going to the beach"

Cam nods and we walk out the door.

I open my door and get in the car.

Hayes drives off and we arrive at the beach.

Hayes takes my hand and he says "so what do you want to do babe"

I say "i don't let's just sit and talk"

He agrees and we sit on the Snow White sand.

Hayes takes my hand and says "what if, nevermind" I say "what is it Hayes tell me"

He continues his thought "what if, that day at the dance Matt didn't kiss that girl? Would you guys be together?"

I was confused as to why Hayes was worried about me and Matt.

I say "Hayes, babe even if me and Matt would've dated I still would've realized that all I needed was you"

He wraps his arm around my waist and says "I love you" I put my head in the crook of his neck and just snuggle up to him.

He takes my hand motioning me to stand up.

I do as he told and stood up.

He says "close your eyes"