Ch. 6 Blackmail

Shantel walked into the building she just went to a meeting to get some photos that an editor wanted for the models beauty magazine that Erika styled. She saw Felicity come our of Bens office her eyes said she was pissed and her smile was fake. Her and Shantel were just that close she could tell.

"You okay?" Shantel asked her.

"Oh yeah I'm fine. By the way I'm going on the trio with you." She smiled wider and left growled.

"Okay." Shantel went in Bens office and sat the papers on his desk.

"Hey I heard the Felicity's coming with us on the trip.

"Oh yeah I just told her." He turned back to her and looked flustered.

"Everything okay?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah. Everything's good." He nodded.

He sent her on a errand and she wondered what happened in there.

*~*

Before she got there Ben called Felicity in. He showed her some of the pictures they used in her magazine cover. Then he turned to her and ran his hand up her leg under her skirt. She noticed and slapped him.

"What the hell?" She said glaring at him.

"I'd watch it if I where you." He leaned back in his chair.

"Why do you say that?" She crossed her arms.

"Because I can make all of you lose this job."

"You think that's gonna stop me from leaving."

"Actually your other friends say this is the best job they've had in a long time."

"And?"

"This job is her life."

"Who?"

"You know who."

"Damn you."

"Yeah so unless you do what I say."

"So I have to be your personal slave?"

"Kinda."

"Isn't that what a I don't know girlfriend for."

"Ha cute." He rolled his eyes at her.

She did the same to him and said rudely "Can I go now?"

"Fine but one more thing."

"What?"

"Your going to Paris with us."

"Whatever."

She rolled her eyes leaving. She was happy a bit that she'd bee seeing Paris but not with him or under the circumstances that she was in.

*~*

Erika was at the studio with the girls learning their dance for the week while Felicity was at a boxing place. She was going ham on a punching bad.

"Hey you okay?" Issac said from behind her.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She stopped punching the bag steadied it then turned around to dace him.

"Your times up."

"I figured." She laughed a bit.

She asked him for two hours at the punching bag and if she didn't meet him to come get her. She had a lot to take out on that punching. Her main focus was Ben and his blackmail.

"What's up?"

"Uh... Work." She rubbed the sweat off of her head.

"Oh sorry."