Ch. 17 Outbreak

Today was the day that everything will see out in the open and the whole world knows what Ben did to them. Kinda on top of that Stephanie is getting a divorce again him.

(This chapter will be relatively short I really want this story to be over but the next one will be even more. Sorry )

Everything was clam that day but every station was playing it like it was breaking news. The girls chilled with shantel until a alert flashed across the screen it read.

Semi breaking news the star fashion designer for The other side Mr. Ben Mazarati we all know and love. It a bad man behind closed doors. Allegedly the beloved fashion star raped for village girls all only 23 years old. Pictures of the victims and hospital records ate being placed under investigation. Until his court date to prove his faith and only then will he either be a free man or a dead man. 2 of the demon have babies for him too. But either want Mr. Mazaratis' wife is also getting a divorce. What will happen when their 5 year old daughter by Miss Stephanie find out. Poor baby girl will be devastated.

The channel went on to say that he was arrested and will be until the court date. The girls jumped for joy until Shantel got a phone call fr the problem.