entry 4

June 11, 2011

Man, it actually feels strange not to type, let alone be to busy to write three days in a row. my reasons were fun though... thursday was the dinner thing where I received two award things for Cadets,. yay me. then yesterday was our school dance, i haven't missed a single dance in the past two years. i loved it, then after the dance me and two of my super awesome friends went out to the mall, i bought my banquit dress for camp, it's beautiful, short V-neck with lace on the back, a nice black and doesn't look that bad on me. i bought a book that I've yet to finish chapter two because I know I shouldn't be reading, that I should actually be putting the finishing touches to my short story for school and drawing the illustrations for it. today was a simple day, tried evening out the horrible tank-top tan lines I have so i don't look bad in my grad dress. i was actually able to even out the back but gave up on the front and disided to wait till tomorrow to do those. I made an edit to change my profile picture on facebook to in hopes that the guys will see it and stop bugging me about things that aren't true, or pointing out my flaws, because there is no way I'm actually going to tell them how much it bugs me. At this moment i am sitting on the couch in my awesome garage watching Charlie St.Cloud on demand, with my aunt ray sleeping in a chair and her dog sasha sitting beside me.

Finally got to watch Scott Pillgram VS the world today, great movie, not my favourite, mind you I'm more of a The Notebook, or A Walk to Remember. I have disided to kill the wonderful friend who gave me this little cold that I have right now. Summer colds are the worse. i hate them with a passion. because even though it's beautiful out all you feel like doing is sitting on the couch watching movies and blowing your nose constantly. Now i would keep writing but, like I mentioned before, I still have finishing touches to put on my story for Literacy and illustrations to draw.