Chapter 5

*Maya*

"Oh yes! Thank you so much!" I said hanging up the phone.

I got a call from the state's cosmetology  university to start my classes. Finding a job was hard without going to college, but having my own salon and license for doing make overs and hair have been my dream come true.

Once I build enough money, I'll be out of Jaylon's guest house in no time.

A couple days ago Jay and I had sex. I feel extremely bad about it but I needed some relief. He handled me right too, I could really get use to it.

We've only known each other for about three months. Same shit happens every other day. He leaves a couple days without talking to me saying it's business and comes right back and try to spoil me.

It gets annoying when he wins me over materialistic shit and sex. God I should stop.

Picking up some supplies from Sally's, a female's voice said my name unsurely. I turned around and it was Megan.

"Megan?" I spoke shockingly.

"Oh my god, Maya look at you!" She spoke opening up her arms for a hug.

"Oh no, look at you. You look beautiful." I complimented.

Megan stood about 5'6 tall. She had a brown skin complexion, with shoulder length hair. Her boobs were at least a c cup and her butt stuck out a lot. She was a slim thick chick.

"Wow, it's been years since I've seen your face. High school was a bitch back then and I was so lonely when you left." She began.

Like I told Jaylon, Megan was the one and only friend I had in high school. She had a little popularity but when I became her friend no one really was speaking to her anymore. It was like we'd done something to everyone when I all we ever did was act like normal teenagers.

"It was a big help not going to that school anymore, home school was cool but you know living in a foster home isn't fun either." I explained.

"Enough of the sad stories, we have to catch up on so many things."

"Right. Here give me your phone." I said.

I put my number in and told her to call me later so we could hang out. I arrived back to the house and I seen Jaylon's car parked in the drive way and another behind his.

It's been at least two weeks since I've heard from him or seem him. That night we had sex, I didn't wake to his face. I woke up to an empty spot from where he went to sleep.

I parked my car in the drive way of my guest home and put my belongings on the bed and left out. I wanted to see Jaylon and I wanted to share the good news with him about me going back to school.

"Jaylon!" I yelled excitedly.

I didn't get a response so I continued to roam the house.

I went to his bedroom and he wasn't there. I checked all four bathrooms and he wasn't there either.

"Damn, this house is too big." I whispered to myself.

Walking down the long hallway I heard him in the kitchen. But he wasn't the only one I seen either. It was some light skin bitch and Jaylon fucking on the kitchen's island.

Fuck I eat there man.

I stood there looking at the two, making love. He showed her so much passionate than me and I felt replaced but most likely played and used.

She moaned and took every push he gave. But she seen me and tapped on Jaylon's shoulder & pointed towards me.

She laughed & covered herself and he tried his best to get to me but I ran down the hall towards the back door exit to the guest house.