Your Invited.

You can look but you can't touch!
I came out to the arena with my sister, who was in her Fearless Gimick Attires, who was currently Divas Champion.
I, on the other hand, wore the Bella orignal attires that was a Classic Blue.

With a Bella booty shake, I made myself, finally reach the ring, and the match began.

It was a really cool match, I admit.

I finally was able to do a drop kick, and a bella buster.

I was ready to pin her until, the song of Happy Birthday cane on.

"Whats going on?" Micheal Cole said.
The lights dim, and I couldn't find or pin Paige.

When the lights returned, all the divas and Stephanie stood around the ring.

Nikki, was passed out on the floor. They maybe got to her in the dark.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLAS! AND especially you Brie!"
Stephanie grinned.

I wanted to get out but, all divas took a step upwards.
They all went to the top rope, and smiled.

"Happy Birthday, to you." They began to sing.

Alicia threw sprinkles and confetting at me, as I clenched my fist, wishing it was over.

When they finally stopped, Stephanie cleared her throat and smiled.
"Brie, did you get everything you wished for, last night?"

I glared.

"I mean you got, cake, presents..." Her voice went down but, everyone can still hear what she was saying. "Your friends and boyfriend forgets your birthday and etc!"

The crowded ooohed and so did the divas.

How did she know about that. . .

I looked down but, Steph wasn't finish.

"Don't worry Brie, I also have a gift for you... LADIES!" She alerted the divas, they all stood inside the ring, smiling at me.

Stephanie waved her hand goodbye, and the divas gave me no mercy.

It was
Infinity vs. One.

Guys I am so sorry I update late. I do make a bunch of chapters a day but, it takes me like a century to find my mistakes. I really do want to update sooner but, people have been pointing out that I have a lot of errors in each chapter. I want to make this book perfect for all of you guys so pleasebe paitent as I fix my mistakes.