Depressed

We were so close.
Why did I say anything?

"Do you want to go down to the restraunt down stairs?" He asked me.

I shrugged. Am I the only here in this relationship that was ready?

"I heard they serve nice seafood." He said. Randy, sat down beside me and began reading the menu.

He even slept on the floor last night. I gripped my hands. I hate this, I hate that theres no love in our relationship.

"Aah, theres a special! All you can eat lobster legs I think we can win Brianna-"

"Why are you acting like this?"

The Vipers eyes widened, as he put down the menu, and whispered, "What?"

"You don't care do you?"

"I do-"

"No you do not!" I shouted.

He just gulped and put his arms around me. "I thought you liked seafood... We can go get regular food instead."

I bit my lip in frustration, "This conversation isn't about SEAFOOD!!!"

His eyes widened. "What did I do know now?"

I looked up at him. I opened my mouth but, no words came out. He didn't do anything. What am I suppose to say? I wish we did it last night. I would sound so horrible.
I took a deep breath and put my hands on my lap. "You didn't do... anything."

He glared at me and stood up. "You know what would be nice?"

A tear dropped down my eyes. But he wouldn't know. He was being so cold. Like Bryan. But Worse. "Hm?"

"If you would stop being a victim in everything."

And like that, he went downstairs, to probably enjoy some lobster legs...
Without me.