Scenario 3

" Do you have the spermicide Briana?" Louis asks the ugly rat laying beneath him. "Hey a man has needs that are required to be fulfilled." Louis thinks with a sigh, this is the only explaination as to why he would ever have sex with this disgusting troll.

"I replaced the spermicide with mayonnaise, but don't worry my friend told me its basically the same thing." Briana screeches out her voice a dreadfully high octave that makes Louis want to cover his ears.

"Mayonnaise, the fuck?" Says Louis, he had never heard that trick before and was doubting Briana.

"That's how I like it, you've never tried that before?" She says trying to sound seductive but fails.

"Ummm, no." He responds looking at her like she is crazy...well she is but this makes her even crazier in Louis' mind.

"Oh yes. It's quite the fattening and child proof experience." Briana assures him with a smirk.  Louis shakes his head not believing her, but against his better judgement Louis penetrates the ugly bitch hoping that the maynonaise spermicide will work.

9 months later Louis sighs annoyed as the nurse places a set of twins in his arms. He examines them closely and notices the light green pigment of their skin. Louis looks at a sleeping rachet looking Briana and wonder if these are truly his children. The green skined babies start crying loudly making the building shake. The door bursts open and a green skinned man rushes in searching for the source of the sound, Louid gasps when he recognizes the man as the jolly green giant only he wasn't as giant as the tv commercials led on. Louis throws the babies at the green skinned man not caring one ounce if they fall to the ground. "Take your damn children you bloody giant." Louis yells ripping open the door and thinks "They aren't my mother fooking problem."