what am i?

Hayden's p.o.v

Liam just told me about ware wolves and dread doctors and all of this confusing non sense.he asked me to close my eyes, then continued by shining a glow stick in my eyes then bomdarded me with non sense about the supernatural and how i'm a chimer-somthing. i like him but he is being wierd and i don't know what to do and i punched him and i,m just talking to my self aren't i.now i'm hearing wierd noises and everything is happening at once, WHAT DO I DO!!!

Liam's p.o.v

i can here Hayden in the distance in her car and i run towards it, i can see they dread doctors. i smash her sun roof and pull her out,then i look at her with my "were" eyes and she must have known what i was doing and just nodded we start running and she needs to take a break but i tell her we don't have time for that so start carrying her bridal style to Scott's place because it was the closest house and
i knew he had some restraints.

we get to Scott's and she goes strait to the bathroom and locks the door and is silent. i call scott and he comes with stiles and they somehow convince Hayden to come out of the bathroom and when she opens the door she was scared from her new claws and eye color,i walk towards her and i give her a hug to comfort her.

Hayden's p.o.v

i feel Liam's hands wrap around me and i let out a sigh in relief and hug him back. i secretly still want to tell him i have feelings for him but i am nervous. he is caring,attractive and funny and i just feel a connection with him,but i don't think he feel the same about me.