i like you

Hayden's  p.o.v

the doctors are towering over Liam and i,they drag both of us and all of a sudden we are in a creepy basement like space.i lay face down on a metal table and Liam is chained to the ground,he is yelling "DONT HURT HER" i cant move or feel anything and all i can look at is Liam's terrified worried look on his face. i look down and i see my blood pooling on the floor and i'm feeling weak but surreal. i feel a wave of adrenaline come over me as they toss me across the open space to where Liam is.he crawls over to me and asks if i'm okay,i answer with i think so and he holds my hand.

Liam's p.o.v

i hold her hand hoping to take the pain away from her but i also really wanted to just comfort her.she grunts in pain and i say i'm sorry and i hold her hand again only this time i'm holder hand because i like her.she squeezes my hand even harder and get even closer to her and i put my hand on her wound.she puts her hand over mine and stutters with shivers "Liam...th..ank you, you're saving me again and i..i like you". all i say is "ditto" with a smile on my face as i pull her closer to me so i can warm her up. i instantly remember how to fix her wound if it works, i turn and nick her arm with my claws, she jump and says "what the hell man!" i tell her to look at her wound as i lift my hand. she is astonished when she witnesses the wound closing.

she props up on her elbow and hugs me while she tries to catch her breath. we both sit up still in fear and against the wall.we come up with a escape plan but it was surprisingly easy so mabey that was what we were supposed to do, we creep out and all of a sudden we are in the middle of no where in the woods,almost like a portal, but at that point i didn't care,i grabbed Hayden and pulled her close to me and kissed her with passion and i feel her kiss back.

Hayden's p.o.v

out of no where he kisses me and all i can do is kiss him back,then i kind of laugh,he stands back and asks if he wasn't supposed to do that, i replyed with "of course,i just wasn't expecting you to be such a good kisser". we both giggle and walk off.

~an hour later~

we find the road and call scott to pick us up,he is surprised when Liam called him because they were in the woods looking for us,we tell them the we couldn't get to our phones because we didnt want to tell them the torture we went through over text.

they pick us up and we tell them about what happened and then Liam decided to blurt out "and we are dating"i look at him and gasp "we are? i didn't know it was official" he said "its not official till you tell someone" i smile and hold his hand. the "pack" smiles and Malia says "finally he wont hit on me anymore" jokingly Liam blushes and i hold his hand tighter. i ask him if i could barrow a shirt since my sister will question why i have a gallon on blood on my shirt. and then i go "oh crap!,my sister, what will i tell her?".