Untitled Part 5

WARNING: SMUTTY i'm not one to do smut often but i felt the need to see as last nights episode was a big step in Lam and Hayden relationship

Hayden's p.o.v

Liam and i are sitting on the couch snuggled up.his arms are holding me tightly as he flips me around effortlessly and kisses me passionatly. i kiss mack and straddle on top of him. i pull the collar of his shirt closer to me and pick his head up. he slowly runs his hands down my body when grab one and put right on my butt, he giggles as we kiss even more. he stops kissing and he says "i don't a"...i stop him and tell him the i have one just incase.he looks at me and says flirtilly "you were planning this''. i snicker back with "just in case". we resume making out when we were both shirtless and he was kissing down my body. i wrap my legs around his neck as he continues to kiss my thighs. he comes back up and rips the rest of our clothes off i use some of my power and push him under me so i am straddling him as he rubs up and down my body then he enters himself into me,its so large it almost hurts but then it starts to feel really good i ride him. we kiss the entire time when he finishes.we cuddle fall asleep on the couch.

its monday morning and wake up with Liam spooning me when i notice we are still naked and my sister had already left the house. a huge rush of adrenalin came over me.when Liam hopped up and asked if i was okay. i told him that my sister already left the house and most likely saw both of us,laying on the couch,naked...a wave of embarrasment came over Liam and he finally put his boxers on and kissed me good bye.