"i love you"

Liam's p.o.v

i let Hayden borrow a t-shirt and we discuss what we will tell her sister.we didn't get very far because i kept getting distracted my here just wearing my shirt. i kissed her,she kissed back and the whole discussion was basically just a make out session. finally ww decided to tell her sister that she had a horrible nose bleed do she borrowed my shirt and that we were at a friends birthday party then she crashed at Lydia's. the story was buyable so we went with it.

~later that day~

Hayden texted me and told me her sister totally bought it and that she said it was fine and was glad she was making more friends. i asked if she told her sister about us,her answer was not yet but that fine with me.later that night she came over to discuss with us about the doctors. she was still wearing my shirt but with pants, she told me she wore it so she could give it back,i asked her if she could have had just worn a different shirt and brought that over, she looked at me with a flirty smile and said she wanted didn't want to do it that way. i smiled back at her and held her hand as we made out on my bed ;).

Hayden's p.o.v

i was making out with Liam and all of a sudden i feel something on my leg,i look down and giggle and i say "Liam how's you're friend doing". he laughs and appalogize's and i tell him that it's okay,and continue to kiss him, he grabs my butt and continues to appalogize, i grab his hand and put it right back to where it was and he gets very excited... we continued and i don't want to give details but...it was amazing. i gave Liam the most private part of me to him last night, and he did too,i don't regret one minute of it,i love him so much.

i told Liam "i love you" he proceeded to say ditto,i was happy to be around him even when i was in a sticky situation with me being a chimera and all.