liam im scared

Hayden's p.o.v

the pack has a plan to keep me at the school to keep me safe. Liam has been by my side all day and he says he doesn't want me to get stolen or something like that. i'm not complaining that he has been around me and trying to connect with me but it is almost surreal,i just hope that i don't turn into a "failure" but i know that i have to kill to be a success and i don't want to do that either.

~that night~

Liam's p.o.v

i really care about Hayden and i want to tell her i like her but i don't know if she likes me back and i've never had a girlfriend before so i don't know what i'm doing.we block off all the entrances/exits from the school and wait in a room. look at Hayden and she looks like she is about to break down and have a panic attack. i comfort her and we walk over to the mirror and talk about how she will get through it,i will make sure she is safe and that nothing happens to her. we both go and sit down against the lockers and she starts to doze off. i feel her head on my shoulder and grin and look at her as though she is the most beautiful girl in the world,she is...

Hayden's p.o.v

i feel Liam stand up and talk to Scott as he and Lydia walk off, Liam walks towards me and lets me put my head on his shoulder once again.

we both stand up to the sound of feet coming towards us and the sound of electrical frequencies, Liam tells me to get behind him and puts his hand across my waist. the "dread doctors are coming" he says to me as i get a little bit scared. i whisper in his ear "Liam...i'm scared".

~the dread doctors take them away~