Moving- Chapter 3

-----The Next Day-----
*Your POV*
I still can't believe my parents are gone. I'm never going to see them breathe again. They abused me but they were still my parents and I loved them. Now I have to move in with some family friends. I've only met them once or twice at holiday parties. I'm actually kinda scared. I hope they aren't abusive. I don't what them to pity me either. I absolutely hate when people pity me. My thoughts were interrupted by a call.
C-Carrie   Y-You
Y-Hello?
C-We'll be there in 5 minutes sweetie
Y-Okay thank you,bye
C-Bye
---End of Call
I didn't have much stuff. Only 2 boxes. 1 box of pictures and such and 1 box of clothes. I know it's not that much clothes but remember, my parents abused and hated me. They told me not to bring furniture bc they already have a bed and stuff for me. Then I heard a knock. I went to the door and it was Carrie. (Ps. That's Jonah's mom) We carried my boxes to the car and put them in the trunk of their car.
-----Skip Car Ride-----
The car ride was about 45 minutes long in the St.Paul traffic. We arrived at a pretty large sized house. We grabbed my boxes and went inside. The inside was a lot bigger than it looked from the outside. Carrie called a family meeting and we all sat indie the living room. "We'll go around and introduce everyone." Carrie said. "I'm Jonah." A boy around 16 or 17 said who may I add, was quite attractive. But I can't get attached to him. He'd never like a girl like me. "And I'm Esther." A very pretty girl who looked around 15 said. "I'm their father and my name is Timothy but you can call me Tim." An older man said. "And of course you know me but, I'm Carrie." "Well my name is Y/N." I replied. They all said nice to meet you. Even though we've already seen each other this is the first time we've officially met. "Well, Esther will you show Y/N to her room and Jonah could you grab her boxes? " Carrie asked. "No that's okay I can take my boxes." I argued. "Oh it's my pleasure." Jonah said. We both smiled. "Well thank you." I replied to Jonah. Esther led me to a room on the second floor. (The top floor. If that makes sense lol) The room was pretty big and was a light shade of blue. I thanked Esther then she left, leaving me and Jonah alone. "Well....." I awkwardly said. "Uhm how's it going" "Uh not so good considering my parents just died." I sadly replied. "I'm sorry I didn't me-" I cut him off. "No it's fine, really." "Well I think I'm just gonna go. My rooms across the hall if you need anything." "Thanks. For helping me and stuff." I told him. "No problem." He then left. Ugh why is life so hard. I thought. Why is everything so complicated. I was tired so I changed into pajamas then laid in bed.
----2 hours later----
I couldn't sleep. I looked at the alarm clock next to the bed. 1:47 . Great. I thought about what Jonah said earlier. He'll be across the hall if I need anything. I didn't wanna feel needy. But I wanted to sleep so I walked over there. *knock knock* He answered the door in a couple of seconds in only boxers. Dang boy. His body was amazing. Toned abs. Muscled arms. He cleared his throat. I then realized I was staring. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare." I said embarrassed. "It's fine, now what's up?" He genuinely asked. "I couldn't sleep and I just thought I don't know what I thought I can leave." I started to turn around when he said "No no it's fine. I can make you some tea or hot chocolate if you want." He smiled. "Sure, thanks." I smiled back.
----After drinking hot cocoa----
We walked back to his room. "Thanks for everything Jonah" I said to him. "It's nothing really. It was my pleasure to do it for such a beautiful girl." He smiled down at his shoes. I'm pretty sure I was as red as a tomato. "Goodnight Jonah" "Goodnight Y/N" . I went to sleep smiling. He thinks I'm beautiful. Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought.

Well then! I haven't updated bc I didn't think I wanted to even continue this story or even writing but I actually really like this story so far. I'm hoping you enjoy this and if you do comment and vote!  I'll try and update as much as I can but school is starting soon so I don't know. I love you all! ❤️ Stay amazing!