Clothes

Your POV

-

-

I'm actually really excited to go shopping. I can't believe how nice they are being to me. They're acting like the loving family I never had. Now, what to wear. I didn't have much clothes and the ones I had weren't very cute. Whatever, I'll just wear some jeans and a 5sos tee. ( I'm 5SOS af ;)) hehe) I hurried downstairs and they were waiting in the living room watching tv.

"Ready to go?" Carrie asked.

"Yep" I exclaimed obviously excited.

Carrie, Esther, and I got in their car and headed to the mall.

Around 30 minutes later, we arrived. We went to Forever 21 first. (I have never been to this store so I do not know what they sell. Sorry if something I say is not sold there.) We looked around and I got the cutest sweater and boots! But holy, they were like $70! Just for a pair of boots. Never the less, Carrie still bought them for me.

After a couple more hours of shopping, we we're finally done.

I got more clothes today then I have my whole life. Well that's a little exaggerated but sorta true. My parents hated me so they didn't take me shopping unless it was necessary.

When we got there, Esther helped me but away the bags and bags of clothes I had just gotten.
                     ---Later that night, Dinner---
"Thank you God for this good food and this good company" we all prayed, thanking the Lord.

"Now let's dig in! These spaghetti and meatballs look great." Jonah said while stuffing his face.

He's a boy, of course he would eat like that.

"Thank you guys so much for welcoming me into your home so graciously" I thanked.

"Of course, you family now." Carrie smiled.

"Family." I thought. I could definitely get used to this.