Shopping! - Chapter 4

---The Next Day--
9:14 am
Y/N's POV
I woke up happy for a change. I decided to get up and go downstairs to see if anyone was up. Sure enough, they all were except Jonah. Carrie and Esther are making pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Yum! "Hey sweetie, could you go wake up Jonah please." Carrie said to me. "Sure thing!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs.

I knocked on his door. No answer. Ugh boys. I went in and saw him sprawled out across the bed. Typical. Haha he looks so cute with that little bit of drool coming out of his mouth. Ugh Y/N what are you saying?! I walked over to his bed and shook him a bit. "Jonah, you need to wake up." I said. "Mhh im tired." "Breakfast is downstairs." He shot right up. "Well dang, didn't know that's all I had to do." I giggled. "Your really cute when you giggle ya know." He complimented. I blushed. "Oh thanks well I uh think I should go now." I started to back out only to hit a chair and trip. "AHHH!" I screamed. "Oh my gosh are you okay?" He ran to me. "Yeah perfectly okay." I stuttered obviously embarrassed. "HEY KIDS IS EVERYTHING UP THERE?!" Carrie yelled. "Yeah I just fell!" I yelled back. Jonah helped me up. We then ran downstairs.

                                             ----SKIP BREAKFAST----
I was helping Carrie with dishes right now. She said I didn't need to but I insisted. "Ready to go shopping today?" She asked. "What? We're going shopping today?" I asked confused. "Yeah, Esther needs some new clothes for some 'thing' she has coming up." "Oh, but I don't have any money." I  admitted. It was true. I'm pretty poor. "Haha sweetie it's on me!" She laughed. "I couldn't ask you for that. It's too much. You're already letting me stay with you. I couldn't ask for any mo-" I was cut off by her. "SHH ZIP IT! We're going shopping. I'll buy you whatever you'd like and that's final. Now go get dressed." "Oh alright." I ran upstairs. She's really nice and funny. I like her. Now what to wear.....
-
-
-
-
-
YAY! An update! Sorry I'm super busy but I'll try my best to update whenever I can! I love you all. ❤️