Chapter 3

"So may i have this dance?" Harry asked.

"S-sure" i said while giving my hand to his.

It was really awkward and i'm beginning to think that what should me and him talk about. I mean of course i would like to treat him as a friend but i don't know nothing from him.

"Happy birthday.. May i call you Caily?" Harry asked.

" Thanks and.. s-sure" i said while facing down.

"Then you can call me Harry if you want" Harry said.

"O-okay then Harry" I said while looking at him and smiled.

"Gosh you do blush a lot Caily" Harry chuckled. "R-really? i'm sorry. its just that its a weird thing about my face. I'm so-.." i got interrupted as Harry said

"Don't be sorry. That's you your talking about. No girl should ever look down on herself. Especially you".

While he said that, Harry looked at me with his green mysterious eyes and smiled. And i noticed while he was smiling, he puts his hands near my waist. I was suprised and looked at him again. He kept his head near mine and it made me blushed again!.

"U-umm Harry?" i asked.

"Yes love?" Harry also asked.

"U-um isn't this kinda... awkward for you doing this?.." i asked.

"I don't mind at all" Harry answered smiling while looking into my eyes.

I just couldn't control myself and just let him go forcively.

"What's the matter Caily?" Harry asked.

"N-nothing.. its just.. i'm not used to that kind of dance.."

"O-oh i'm sorry dear" Harry said politely.

"I-its okay. So i'm just going to join my friends for a bit okay?.." i said.

"Okay. take care then" Harry said smiling. 

As i walked away, MANY thoughts were inside my head again like, "WHAT THE HECK?! did he just moved on me or something?! and while he was looking at me with his eyes into mine..Its like he's making the moment meaningfull... What does he mean by doing all these?!  AHH" 

"Sam!" i whispered.

"yes?" Sam asked while smirking.

"What with that look Sam?" i asked.

"Well what do you think?!" Sam answered.

"Huh?"

"You were slowdancing with Harry. and it felt like there's spark in his eyes when he looked at you" Sam smiled.

"What the heck are you talking about Sam?! why would he-.."

i got interrupted as Sam said,

"Caily, when you were dancing with Roger, i felt no sparks with his eyes. But when Harry asked you to dance, and looked at you seriously, he had this kind of look like he wants to be your everything"

"W-what makes you say that?.."

"Because i can see the difference of a boy who wants you and a boy who doesn't.." Sam said sadly while looking down.

"Sam, what's wrong?" i asked.

"O-oh its nothing.. Now let's have some fun!" Sam said happily. 

The Slowdance wasn't over yet and i was sitting at a chair at the table. (Not on the couch anymore LOL)

"Excuse me Miss, may i have this dance?" i didn't know who it was till i looked up. It was Louis!

"Sure" I said happily.