Chapter 30

Hi!! This is the last chapter of the story :(.

But don't worry i'll make a sequel! :) Just wait for the trailer for it okay? :)

------------------

Caily's P.O.V

I fell asleep as i see the curly boy who i love fade in my eyes. I don't want to sleep yet but i felt tired because i cried a lot today. This.. will be the last night i get to see Harry..

(Caily dreaming)

"Y-your going to another country?" i asked

"Yes. My parents are working there and they planned me to go to school there.." A faint voice of a boy answered

"But.. what will happen to us?" 

"I won't forget about you Caily" The boy smiled

"I won't forget you too" i smiled back

*Another scene*

(Skype)

"Caily, i want to break up with you.." The boy said while looking down 

"W-what? why?" I asked

"I.. i don't love you anymore Caily.." 

"But.. no.. we can do this.."

*another scene*

"You cheated on me did you?!" i shouted

"What?! and why do you care? were not together anymore!" the boy shouted

"i care because your kissing that girl when you haven't ended the relationship!" i shouted

(Ends dream)

I suddenly opened my eyes and then saw the ceiling of my room in the hospital. I catch a glimpse of air and breathe slowly. That dream was about my ex... Chris.. why did i suddenly remember him?... he was a jerk then.. but now were okay.. it was a really long time that me and him haven't met. Then i saw Harry still sleeping. I just chuckled at him with his messed up curls and showing off his tattoos. a LOT of tattoos haha. I don't usually like boys with tattoos. But if its Harry, its an exception. 

5:30am. i stared at the clock and noticed that it was early. The dream about Chris startled me to wake so i just layed on my bed again and remembered some events that happened to me and Chris.. we never actually kiss.. remember that Harry was the one who i got my first kiss from? well you can say that the relationship wasn't that good.

I admit i fell hard for Chris but because of his parent's decision, he had to go and study abroad.. i wonder how is he doing now? and he didn't mention on what state he's going to. I wonder if its London haha. I wonder if he knows that i'm with Harry now. Well.. its spreaded like wild fire so i guess he knows this. 

"Don't...eat...it...Niall!..." 

Harry was talking while he sleeps. And he's dreaming about Niall haha how cute. I'll really miss Harry like this with me.. but he can't stay with me here forever.. he has a career he loves to do and i don't want to get in between that. I just stared at him and gave a little smile. He's going to back to London later in the evening.. This scene reminds me of Chris when he's about to go to abroad. That's the reason why i don't like a long distant relationship.. I was terrified of what will happen to me and Harry.. i don't want to end it like how me and Chris did.. I know that Harry would never cheat on me..

Then the curly boy starts to wake up as he stretched his arms upwards as he looked at me. 

"Morning beautiful"