Chapter 20

"Well we better go in now" Niall smiled

"Haha yeah. The prom's about to start" Louis added

Then i went to Caily and held her hand to escort her in the venue. She looks really beautiful with her  dress she have. It fits her perfectly especially with her smile she keeps on giving me tonight. I'll make this prom memorable for me and her. But i also noticed that she stares blankly

"Caily, is there something wrong?" I asked in a worried

"Oh umm.. nothing's wrong love" Caily smiled

"Are you sure? was the dream bothering you?"

"I'm fine Harry, Don't worry" 

Caily just looked at me and still smiled. She didn't tell me what happened in her dream to cause her for crying. It made me curious thinking of it. But as long Caily smiles and nothing's bothering her tonight, then i won't think about it.

"One direction! this way please" The principal said

The principal escorted us at the back of the stage to get ready for us to sing. I excused myself to Caily and she just nodded and smiled. Many people were already coming at the prom. and we were hearing them saying, "OMG did you hear that One direction is gonna perform tonight?", "I wish i could dance with one of the boys!", "This is the best night yet!" 

"Okay guys, your up in 10 mins" Guard interrupts

"Sure" Zayn answered

"We should get going lads" Niall called

Then i saw my phone lit up. i grabbed and take a look at it. It was a message from Caily

From: Caily

"Good luck love! :*

Can't wait to see you on stage

I also can't wait to dance with you :)

I love you! xx"

As i read the message, it gave me encouragement to sing at the stage. I know i'm used to sing infront of thousands of people. But this time, i'm singing to Caily's prom and she's going to there watching me. 

"Harry c'mon" Louis said while he taps my back

"Comin!"

"And now everybody, please give it up for One direction!" 

Me and the boys started to sing and everybody was dancing along. I saw Caily smiling at me and cheering for us. I stared and smiled back at her. We also saw Sam with Jericho (her date) and Niall just doesn't like to give them any eye contact. I can feel that Niall's hurt. I mean this is the first time he's really inlove with a girl And Sam is the perfect one for him. As i turned back looking at Caily, i noticed that there was somebody trying to approach her. It was Roger....

Roger approached Caily and she looked back at him. I couldn't help myself but stop singing and make them pull apart. But Liam grabbed my shoulder motioning me to calm down. So i kept singing and tried not to make any eye contact to them...

Wait.. why are they talking for soo long?!

I stared at them a lot of times. What are they talking about? I can see that Caily doesn't want to talk to him as she tries to pull herself aways from him. But Roger kept on touching her shoulder. DAMN it i just want to go to Caily and protect her. I don't want Roger touching her like that!

"That's what makes you beautiful!" i sang

"WHOOO we love you 1D!" girls screamed

"Thank you everyone! We hope you enjoyed it and lets have fun tonight!" Liam screamed as he smiled