Chapter 28

Harry's P.O.V

I left the room and rushed to the front of the hospital, grabbed my curls in fustration and felt numb. I sitted there and won't care if photographers saw me. All i could care and think about is Caily.. 

"I..i can't believe we just broke up" I chuckled as i felt a tear on my face

I felt the sudden urge to punch the wall in anger but i couldn't.. i was so sad and fustrated that i just sitted here and cried as i looked up.. I wish i was strong enough like Niall.. I wish i told Caily on how much i love her, on how much i want her to be with me. But now.. i can't...

At this point, i want to talk to only one person. And that is my mom. She knew every relationship i went through. So i grabbed my phone in my pocket and dialled my mom's number. I may not look manly enough to be calling his mom when he's crying. But i don't care...

"Harry?" Mom answered

"Hi mom" 

My voice was shaking as i rubbed one of my tears away from my face. My mom paused for a moment and she already knew what was happening.

"What's wrong Harry?" My mom asked

"I lost her mom.. i lost the one i love.." i murmured

"You mean Caily?" 

"Yes.. she told me that she can't bear with the whole long distant relationship thing" 

"Oh no.. don't worry dear. I know Caily and i know she still loves you back" Mom smiled

My eyes wide opened as i paused for a moment. My mom knew Caily? But all she knows is that i'm going out with her. Then i remembered what Caily's dad told me about not meeting for the first time.. My lips started to part away..

"You know Caily?" 

"Yes. from the moment when she was a baby" My mom chuckled

"How?" 

"It was her 1st bday and her mom invited me. And since its a children's bday party,i brought you and Gemma along with me"

"So we arrived there and i introduced you guys to Caily's mom. Gemma just nodded and smiled and started to play with the other kids. While you on the other hand, stared at Caily. She just giggled everytime you looked at her then all of a sudden you came to play with her. Then you guys instantly became bestfriends" Mom smiled

"How come i never knew this?" i asked

"Because i never thought that you and Caily will meet again. But here you guys are, from bestfriends as baby's to couples as teenagers" Mom chuckled

She then started to tell me all the storied that happened between me and Caily, Who would've thought i met Caily when i was still young. My lips started to smile as i stood up. Taking a deep breathe, i calmed myself down and stopped crying. My mom always knew what she needs to say to me whenever i'm down.

"Harry, even if you and Caily are away each other, you will eventually be together again just like when you two were young" 

I smiled and shown a little laugh at my mom letting her know that i'm okay now because of what she told me about Caily.

"Thanks mom" i smiled

"Your always welcome Harry"

Then i cut the line of and took another deep breathe, The pain inside my chest was gone. I want Caily back to me again. I won't let some tour to just seperate us. I'll try my best to win her back like i used to.. even if i have to fight someone again.. i would do it just to get my Caily again back with me..