Chapter 9

It was about a month into Chloe's pregnancy and Chloe still felt okay even though she was pregnant. Chloe had just gotten back from grocery shopping and Beca was shut up in her office with Allie working on a new album. Beca had decided that while Chloe was pregnant that she would do her studio stuff at home and have Allie come over when ever she needed her. Chloe walked down the hall to Beca's office and opened the door.
"Hey Chlo." Allie said looking up from her laptop when she heard the door open.
"Hi Al. Becs do you want anything to eat?" Chloe asked her wife who hadn't even acknowledge her presence.
"Nope I'm good." Beca said taking a drink of the energy drink sitting on the desk next to her.
"Beca what have I told you about drinking energy drinks." Chloe said annoyed.
Beca's doctor had told her that she couldn't drink energy drinks because she had gotten really sick from one when she was younger.
"Chlo I really need this." Beca said shutting her laptop.
"But Dr. Matthews said you couldn't have them." Chloe pointed out.
"Ugh fine. Did you get my tea while you were at the store?" Beca asked as she tossed her energy drink in the trash.
"Yes I did. Would you like some?"
"Well since I can't have my energy drink then yes I would."
"Al do you want anything?"
"Nope I'm good. Bec I actually have to go I promised my mom I would come over tonight."
"Okay same time tomorrow?" Beca asked as Allie packed up her stuff and headed out.
"Yeah. See you guys later." Allie said walking out.
"Oh god i don't feel good." Chloe said walking in and sitting down on the couch previously occupied by Allie.
"You okay Chlo?"
"I think I'm gonna throw up." Chloe said hurrying out of the room across the hall to the bathroom.
Beca followed Chloe to hold her hair back. Ever since Chloe had gotten pregnant she had been throwing up quite a bit which at first had worried Beca but then she was told it was morning sickness and therefore it was normal. Beca had gotten to the bathroom just in time to hold Chloe's hair back. Once Chloe was done throwing up she leaned back against the tub and flushed the toilet.
"You gonna be okay?" Beca asked sitting down next to her wife.
"Yeah." Chloe sighed laying her head on Beca's shoulder.
"How about you head to bed and I'll bring you some food." Beca suggested running her hand up and down Chloe's back.
"Okay but let me brush my teeth first." Chloe said getting up then helping Beca up.
"Okay. What do you want?" Beca asked before leaving the bathroom.
"Chicken and kale salad." Chloe said.
"Okay I'll bring it to the bedroom and then we can just watch movies or something." Beca said walking out of the bathroom.
Chloe walked over to the mirror and lifted her shirt up so she could see her stomach. Even though she hadn't gotten a baby bump yet she knew her and Beca's baby was growing bigger ever day which was weird to think about but also excited her because in just eight months her and Beca were going to be parents.