Chapter 12

It was getting closer to Chloe's due date and it was the day Beca and Chloe were moving into their house they had bought over in Grover beach.
"Chlo do we have everything packed?" Beca asked looking around at all the boxes.
"Just one more thing." Chloe said grabbing their wedding picture off the coffee table.
"Well that's it. Wow it looks so so empty." Beca said looking around the now empty apartment.
"Yeah it is." Chloe said.
"Well let's get this all loaded up." Beca said grabbing a box.
It took the couple along with the help of Allie about an hour to pack everything into both cars and of course the cats had to be in Beca's car since Chloe refused to leave them alone.
"So am I just following you guys?" Allie asked as Chloe reluctantly gave her the keys to her car.
"Yep just follow us." Beca said.
"Bec why can't I just drive my own car?" Chloe asked.
"Because I said so." Beca said pulling Chloe towards her car as Allie walked to Chloe's and got in.
****
"Well thanks for all your help Al." Beca said as she hung the last picture on the wall in her's and Chloe's new bedroom.
"No problem. So am I staying here tonight since my car is back in S.B.?" Allie asked as she filled the bookshelf with all of Chloe's books.
"Duh of course you are." Beca said.
"No need to make me sound like an idiot. Where's Chlo?"
"Probably in the living room watching say yes to the dress." Beca said as she organized the dresser.
"Beca!" Chloe called from the living room.
"And there's my cue." Beca said sitting a t-shirt on top of the dresser.
"What's up Chlo?" Beca asked walking into the room.
"These are some of our neighbors." Chloe said motioning to the couple standing in their living room.
"It's nice to meet you Beca. I'm Krissie, this is andrew and this little bugger here is Millie." The short blonde woman said.
"Well it's nice to meet you. Sorry about the mess it's just kind of hectic right now." Beca said.
"Well we brought you over some cookies and Chloe said you guys were expecting! When's the baby due?" Krissie asked.
"She's due in a couple of weeks." Chloe said.
"Well we have some old baby clothes from when Millie was first born that we can give you."
"Wow thank you." Beca said.
"Yeah no problem! We better get going so you guys can finish unpacking." Krissie said.
"It was very nice to meet you guys and we'll have to have you over for dinner once the house is all in order." Chloe said.
"Yes definitely. Have a good evening guys!" Krissie called as the family headed out.
"They seemed nice." Beca said walking into the kitchen which was right off the living room.
"Yeah. Krissie said this area is mostly young married couples so that's good.
"Wow that is good."
"Have you started putting the nursery or guest room together yet?" Chloe asked taking a seat at the counter.
"I think Al was going to start on the guest room and I thought we were waiting on the nursery?" Beca said as she poured self a glass of lemonade.
"Well we need to at least get the crib in there." Chloe said.
"Okay Al and I will get the crib set up in there you just do whatever you're doing in the living room.
"Okay. It's weird to think in a couple of weeks we'll have a baby girl in that nursery."
"It's exciting well minus the waking up every single hour of the night but it's exciting."
"God that's gonna be miserable. Hell I can barely sleep now with the back pain." Chloe said.
"Yep but all the pain and suffering is worth it cause we're going to be parents in a couple of weeks." Beca said.
***
Hello you lovely specimens,
So baby girl Mitchell will be in the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I have a name picked out but I'm not sure. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter and don't forget to vote. Have a wonderful day/ night! I love you all very much ❤️!