Chapter 10

Chloe was nearing the end of her first trimester and was feeling worse than ever.
"Beca!" Chloe called from her place on the couch.
Beca was in her office doing her usual work of making mixes and setting up meetings which Chloe hated but she knew it had to be done since Chloe couldn't do any movies.
"Beca!" Chloe called again and this time her wife came out of her office.
"What's up Chlo?" Beca asked as she walked into the living room.
"Can you make me something to eat?" Chloe asked sitting up.
"Sure. What do you want?"
"Grilled chicken and kale chips." Chloe said.
"So you just skipped the whole weird food cravings part of your pregnancy?" Beca asked as she grabbed the ingredients for Chloe's meal out of the fridge.
"Yep and I'm perfectly okay with that." Chloe said.
"Every pregnant woman in the U.S would hate you if they knew about this." Beca said bringing a plate of food over to Chloe.
Beca sat down next to her wife and they sat in silence not saying anything which had become a common thing in the household. Beca started thinking about how their life was going to change once the baby came.
"Chlo?"
"Yeah?"
"How do you think life is going to be different once our son or daughter is here?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean like now we're sitting here watching say yes to the dress or whatever this is and we stay up late watching freaking Disney movies, our date nights consist of watching binge watching Colleen Evans and Rachel Ballinger vlogs. Are we still going to do that once the baby is here?" Beca asked.
"Becs yes our life will be different but we'll still try to do all those things. I mean yeah we'll have a kid but nothing really is gonna change." Chloe said grabbing Beca's hand.
"It's just going to be weird you know."
"What do you mean?"
"It won't be just the two of us. It will be us and baby Mitchell."
"Wow baby Mitchell. That's weird to say."
"Yeah it is."
"Baby Mitchell." Chloe said looking down at her little baby bump.
*****
Hi guys another super short chapter 😁! Sorry if it's crappy but still trying to figure how to have the pregnancy work into the story. Enjoy next chapter will be really long I promise!