Chapter Two

Naevehs POV.
"Common sissy." I feel someone trying to wake me up.
Today's the day. I say goodbye for 17 months. To my brother, my boyfriend, and my best friends.
I get out of bed and put on some spandex shorts and a sweatshirt.
I walk down the stairs and get into the car not saying anything.
(At Airport)
"Flight 3-b start to board." The intercom comes on.
"Well this is it. 17 months without waking up to you crazy guys." I say the tears already falling.
I walk over and hug Luke.
"Stay safe sis. Well be home before you know it." He says.
"I love you Lucifer. Make it far kid." I say ruffling up his hair.
I walk over to Calum next.
"We love you NevNev. Well be home soon!" He says using my childhood nickname.
"I love you to calpal. Don't break to many girls hearts." I say hugging him and walking over to Mikey.
"Mikey!" I say throwing myself into his arms.
"Nevy it will be okay. 17 months. I promise I will call or text you every night. And keep the flat intact. I love you baby sis." He says.
I pull away and here comes the hardest part. Ashton.
"Babe. I promise. I will video call you as much I possible. I promise. I'm all yours. I'll just be away for a while. Baby please stay strong for me and the boys we love you!" He says hugging me and kissing me.
"I'll try baby. I love you." I say.
He pulls away as the tears start pouring down my eyes. They walk towards the gate. Then like that. There out of my sight. And I feel like there will never be an end to these tears. I feel numb. Nothing. All gone.
*************
After 11 days of the boys being gone.

Its been 11 days of nothing. Literal nothing. I sigh and turn on twitter to see what's been going on with the boys lately.
"#Braston!" I see trending in the 5sos FAM.
My eyes open with fear as I click on the hashtag.
And just as I thought. My fear became a reality. I picked up my phone and dialed Ashton's number as fast as possible.
He answers giggling and telling someone to be quiet in the background.
"Who was she!" I ask into the phone.
"It was a mistake I swear!" Ashton says.
"Yeah well so were you Ashton Irwin! One big mistake I wish I never met you." I scream hanging up the phone.
And I'm lost for words. I feel nothing. I've gone numb. And this is the beginning to my mistake with one drummer named, Ashton Fletcher Irwin.
I sit there as I feel all the tears of this past week just build and build and build as I know I'm going to break and give up soon. Then I blink.
Wow what blinking can do to you! Tear fall super fast down my face as I scream aloud. I scream as loud as I can. I scream as fall to the floor of the living room. There's nothing left. I scream and scream until my voice starts to hurt. I stop for one minute to catch my breath before I feel like I'm going to be sick.
I stand up and run into the bathroom and empty the little food I had in my stomach. I just let it all out. I stand up tears still just completely falling down my face. I stand up and wash out my mouth. I just wish I never let go of the boys at that airport.
I go back into the living room to see I had missed calls from all the boys.
11 from Luke.
9 from Calum.
19 from Mikey.
24 from Ashton.
I ignore Ashton's and call up Mikey.
"Oh my! Naeveh are you okay?!" I hear Ashton say into the phone.
Why does he have Mikey's Phone?!?! I hang up and call Luke's.
"Hello?" A heavy Australian accent asks. Its Luke.
"Luke are you with Ashton?" I ask.
"Yes but hold on." He says, "No Ashton! Its not her! It's my mum!" I hear him tell Ashton
"Sorry I had to step away from him."
"Luke please tell me please please please tell me that this Brashton photo thing is photo shopped or just something!" I say.
"Want the truth or the lie?" He asks.
"Lie." I answer.
"Uhhh the Brashton thing is one big lie and Ashton hasn't been hanging out and kissing with a girl named Bryanna Holly." He say.
"Bye Luke. Thanks." I say hanging up the phone tur ing my phone off and drowning out the world with screams and tears.

A/N--- AWWWH! Anyway comment what you think.
Love all you beautiful people!
×Emily×