Chapter 27

CHAPTER 27

The sun had set and the fire was beginning to feel more satisfying. The sky was still blue with little stars showing. It must've been about 8 o'clock. More people were showing up to the little bonfire. Even adults would pass by and stop for a quick stand by the fire.

Luke and Jacob were near the sea, talking and smoking together. I stayed near the fire, not wanting to intrude or temp myself with marijuana. Like they repeated in rehab "weed is just a gateway drug."

                                                                                                                        I looked around, spotting a familiar head of dark hair. I got up from the log of wood I had been sitting on, leaving my shoes off to run to Colton.

"Colton!" I called.

"Hey!" he turned around smiling at me. "How are you?" he sparked conversation.

                                                                                                                        I filled him in on Hunter (excluding the near death experience), talking about how I think he would finally get himself the help he needs. Colton introduced me to some of his friends, thankfully most of them guys making it easier for me to get along with. There were only two girls in the group and they were dating each other, both were far from catty. After participating in their conversations, Jacob snuck up behind me, hugging me.

"Lets go." He whispered in my ear, the scent of weed still in his breath.

"It was really nice meeting you guys, but I have to go." I smiled, saying goodbye to the group.

"Wait to steal her Jacob!" Colton jokingly called.

"Sorry but I don't care!" Jacob called over his shoulder, laughing. He held my hand in his, looking back at me, smiling.

"Where are we going?" I asked grinning.

"I don't know." Jacob smiled. "But fuck, I was watching you from over there and you are so damn sexy." He stopped pulling me close to him, our faces only centimeters away.

"Oh really?" I adjusted the collar of his polo.

"Yeah." We were interrupted from our daze when the fireworks burst into the sky, dispersing everywhere.

"Well shit, would this be a good time to say I love you?" Jacob asked cheekily.

                                                                                                                        I laughed leaning in to kiss him.

"Come on." he tugged on my arm. He began to walk towards the deserted side of the beach, and up the stairs where his car was parked. He opened the door to the backseat, kissing me. He lightly pushed me into the car. The fireworks were still going off in the background.

"I've been watching you all night. Your ass looks so cute in those tiny shorts." He said in-between kisses.

I leaned on my back, with my feet pushed against the seat, leaving room for Jacob to lie beside me, gently kissing me all over. He pulled off my clothes only leaving my underwear on. I mentally patted myself on the back for wearing the cheeky black ones with the lace. His hands began to wander, caressing different parts of my body.

I pulled off his shirt, scratching his back and bucking my hips up to grind against his torso. I could feel him through his shorts. I hungrily unbuttoned the shorts, pulling them off. Before I could do anything else, he pushed his hand between my legs, slipping it under my panties. As his fingers slowly teased me, I moaned in desperation, digging my nails into his skin.

"You're so ready for me," he whispered into my ear, moving his fingers around.

"I want you so bad." I responded, begging him to continue. I pulled down his boxers, removing his hand from my underwear and pushing them to the side.

"Wait," he panted just as we were about to make contact. "Let me grab a rubber." He looked around for his wallet.

"Its okay. I got it covered." I said, hinting at my precautions.

"You're on the pill?" he double-checked.

"Yeah."

"Thank god. I hate condoms." He half smiled at me. "They're too tight."

I lifted my hips again, feeling him finally enter me. The comforting feeling began to spread through my body as I continuing to move my hips while he pulled in and out.

"You feel so good." He continued to moan in my ear, continuing the movement. I was hoping no one would see us, but the pleasure was so good, I partially didn't care.

"Are you still high?" I panted.

"No." he responded. Good, although I could go for hours with him, I didn't want anyone to find us. "God I can feel you so good." He kissed my neck.

I moaned at his words, as my stomach contorted into knots. A rush, flowing through my body, followed the feeling. After a couple more thrusts, I felt him release inside me. He pulled out, pulling up his boxers.

We were squished in the back of the small car, but the moment couldn't be more perfect. I sat up, looking up through the sunroof to see the fireworks just about ending.

"I told you the night wasn't completely ruined." I smirked kissing Jacob on the cheek.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. "I'm still ecstatic that you're on birth control."

"It's not even a big deal." I blushed.

"That's what you think." He smirked.

After we put our clothes back on, we straighten up, walking back outside. We stayed at the bonfire for another hour, talking to people and wave chasing. When we finally left, I invited Jacob over, knowing he wouldn't want to spend the night at his house. Hopefully my sister wouldn't mind, or better yet, not be home. We stumbled in through the backyard door, quietly walking up the stairs and into my room.

                                                                                                                        I grabbed an old t-shirt throwing it on, while Jacob just slept in his boxers. I didn't know where my sister kept the spare toothbrushes so Jacob disgustingly used mine. Believe me, he was more okay with it than I was. I just stood watching him with my nose crinkled in disgust.

                                                                                                                        After rushing to get ready for bed, we squeezed into the small double sized bed. Better than a twin bed though. But Jacob was big and muscly not to mention tall, so he was squishing me a bit.

"Jacob?" I whispered, half asleep.

"Yes?"

"I'm going to miss you." I mumbled, my mind wandering to our earlier conversation about the end of summer.

"You won't have to miss me. Everything will work out." He pulled me close, kissing me goodnight.

Though his response was comforting, it didn't answer any of my questions. I didn't want to stop talking with him once summer was over, but I didn't want to push for a long distance relationship and end up hating each other. Either way we were stuck. I decided to take his advice and stop thinking about the situation. I just scooted my body closer to his, quickly falling asleep.

Let's try to get a couple votes on this chapter. Thanks!