Ch 7. Falling.

{ Feronia's POV}

Eventually, I came back to consciousness.

I couldn't see or hear a thing,
But I was oddly comfortable.
Really comfortable.
Wherever I was,
it seemed to be made for me.

My arms and legs were wrapped around, what seemed to be, a very comfortable pillow. As well as my head resting in the crook of it. Something was holding me so firmly, as if it would shatter if I pulled away. The figure was cold, but not enough, and I practically melted into it. "Like water" I thought as I snuggled closer with a smile.

"Feronia?" A voice whispered nearby.

"Mhm..?" I mumbled, still sinking into the figure.

"Is this... Nice?"

"Very."

"Hm. Well you are hurting my side,"

Wait.

I pulled my head back to meet a pair of
Royal green eyes, whom only belonged to Loki.  I opened my mouth, as to say something, but I got lost in it's depths. I slowly moved closer to them, not realizing what I was doing. Tilting my head slightly, I-

"Lady Feronia?"

I snapped out of my trance once more, my cheeks slowly turning red as I pulled back.

"I apologize-"

"It's quite alright."

There was a moment of silence as I took in my surroundings. The comfortable 'Pillow' had actually been Loki's torso. My legs were wrapped around his waist as he sat on my bed, with my arms around his chest, and my head was in the crook of his neck.

Quickly, I pulled away from him and stood up. I held back a shiver as we separated.

An hour passed as the god explained everything about the stag, the illusion, and how I got here. Soon resulting with Loki taking his leave.

It was then that I realized,

I have feelings for the god of mischief,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    {Third person pov}

That day, the two gods realized they have feelings for each other. They confess to one another, get married, have kids, take over the world, destroy every mortal & God, bathe in their blood and tears, then live happily (Somewhat) ever after, right?

Wrong.

Feronia was determined to not fall for the god.

(A/n: Ouch, friend zoned...)

She made a change of clothes and headed to the library. Someone had to be there.

Opening the doors, she saw two figures inside, Thor, who seemed to be staring at two pieces of parchment in front of him, and Loki, whom had at least a whole series of books he was studying.

Sighing internally, Feronia made her way over to Thor, making sure she swayed her hips and didn't take a glance at Loki.

"What is thee reading?" She purred, pulling a chair over to the god.

Thor seemed rather surprised at her actions, but burst out into a grin.

"Ah, maiden Fer-onia!" He stuttered as she brushed some of her red locks over her shoulder.

"I was simply reading about Midgard, care to join?"

"I'd love to." She lied.

The goddess smirked internally, she could sense Loki's annoyance, for he, was covering the topic of magic, her favorite subject.

Perfect, just perfect.