Chapter 1 : Plans and Procrastionation

Margo's P.O.V

It had been a year to the day after seeing Quentin Jacobson walk  out on me in that little shack in Agloe. I had told him i would move around and explore the country, I had also told him I would message him every week. Both of these weren't necessarily true. I had been moving around and exploring but for some reason i always found myself coming back to the small Agloe home hoping against all odds he would be there. 

I had met a great deal of people this way but they were all as basic as the last, as paper as the people back home. The day he left i had entered a number into his phone and his into mine. I had not yet talked to him through that number, I was waiting for the right time to call him. I had however sent him a lot through Omnictionary and anonymously written letters, keeping my randomized pattern of capitalization as a hint at the source. I had received nothing in return so far or so i had thought. Last time I returned I found my chair moved and my copy of Whitman's poem open to the page about thinking. A small "Q" sat in the top left corner, a small message to show, 1) that he had been back here and 2) he had kept me in his mind all this time as I had him on mine. It was then i decided our reunion, as of today I would send him my trail of hint towards our next meeting. 

Quentin's P.O.V

Today was to mark the turning of a year without seeing the amazing Margo Roth Spiegelman. I had truly missed her in those first few months but eventually my mind once again slipped into the grand cycle that is life. I had received multiple Omnictionary messages from an anonymous source although they always followed her rule that "it was unfair on the words in the middle." The college break starts today and radar and ben had already madesure we were together for the most part. the bell rang at 11:50 and the class emptied. I was in the car as i heard my phone buzz.