chapter 4~the hotel room

Me and bestf gone run to the ladys room ok yall? Says Kaleeyah

Aight says the boys

Kaleeyah and Kezzie inna bathroom

Kaleeyah-u kno they tryna fuck right girl?

Kezzie-bitch yess im horny asf

Kaleeyah-me to girl they better have some condoms shidd i aint playin

Kezzie-right but girl lets go can't keep them waitin

Kaleeyah- right girl lol

Kezzie and Semaj Hotel room

Kezzie and Semaj are takin off there clothes then semaj asked a unexpected question.

Semaj-Kezzie u wanna be gf?

Kezzie-Yess omg

Kezzie sits on semaj lap and they start kissing.

Semaj unties kezzie bra and starts to suck her titties kezzie lets out a soft moan while she bites her lip.semaj sucks all on kezzie neck then picks her up and squeezes her ass and kezzie keeps feelin his tongue all in her mouth.semaj throws kezzie on the bed and hop on her and whispers. "What that mouth do?" Kezzie says "usually talk shit but tonight its givin sloppy top." Then semaj dick gets hard and she feels it on her stomach then he takes off her panties and say damn bae yo pussy wet asf and starts to slurp it all up. His tougue is exploring every inch of kezzie vagina the she starts to scream "DADDY IM BOUTA C-C-CUMMMM" then all her cum rushes in his mouth.damn bae u taste good asf. Thanks daddy i wonder how u taste then semaj didnt hesitate he stuck his dick in her mouth and she deep throated do good he didnt know what to do all u heard was semaj gruntin and moanin cause it felt so good.
Kezzie keeps going until semaj bust in her mouth she doesnt swallow tho✋semaj slipped on s condom
Then semaj slowly enters kezzie and kezzie gasped as soon as her got the tip in then he started thrusting and Kezzie was screamin and moanin puttin scratches all over semaj back kezzie is screamin in the pillow but the dick pleasure makes her scresm louder then semaj covers kezzid mouth and say keep scream loud ima turn yo ass over an hit chu with them deep back shots.kezzie mumbled ok but semaj didnt hear he was focused on how good and tight kezzie pussy was then kezzie moaned so loud then came a scream semaj took out his dick flipped kezzie over tied her hands together and start gettin them back shots all kezzie could do was moan and scream then semaj slowed down pulled out took of the condom and nutted all over Kezzie butt then they got inna shower got out and cuddled till they went to sleep.