Chapter 12-ima always protect u❤

~January 12,2017~

Cortez-baby im bouta go to work jordan down here watching bubble guppies an eating,i love yall see yall later

Kaleeyah-ok baby wait!

Cortez-wassup?

Kaleeyah-i want a kiss

Kaleeyah and cortez kiss then cortez leave.

Kaleeyah go get in the shower but forgot to lock the door a unexpected guest has came in.

Kaleeyah- jordan i got yo Baby snacks u want some

Kaleeyah doesnt here jordan baby voice then she here's a loud cry,it jordan. Kaleeyah runs upstairs and sees martez the one who raped her last year holdin jordan.

Martez-wassup kaleeyah trey lil son look just like him

Kaleeyah-get tf out my house

Martez-girl once again im not scared of u ,martez throws jordan on the ground and chokes kaleeyah against the wall.

Kaleeyah-i can't breath

Martez-idgaf bitch,where yo bed room at?

Kaleeyah-the next room over just let me go

Martez-go in there and take off yo clothes by the time i make it in there u better be naked.

Kaleeyah tries to run downstairs to her phone but martez grabs her and pushes her in her bed room

Martez-get to undressin or ima kill yo Baby.

Kaleeyah-would never want anything to happen to her baby so she started undressing.

Martez walks in the room an shuts the doot but not all the way.Martez tells her to get on her knees, she sucked his dick and martez kept pushin her head down.He then throws kaleeyah on the bed and began to push his self in her forcefully kaleeyah moans but at the same time cries for help every time she screams martez turns her over and hit it from the back martez felt his self about to nut and began to moan he tried to hold it back because kaleeyah pussy was so tight.

Cortez P.O.V

Fuck i forgot my document folder at home i gotta go back.im happy tho i get to see kaleeyah and jordan they are my world i love them both to death.

Cortez pulls up and goes in and hear moans from his bedroom.he thought to his self.

I know this girl is not cheatin on me after everything i have done for her and jordan omg.

Then he hears kaleeyah scream HELP!

He instantly calls the police then grabs his gun and slowly creeps upstairs he sees jordan on his room floor cryin he picks jordan up the goes in his room

Cortez- WTF IS THIS

Kaleeyah-baby help me

Cortez - where that blood comin from nigga get off my girl

Cortez sits jordan down and pins martez against the wall with the gun to his head.

Cortez-u got a explanation nigga

Martez-nah i just wanted to girl pussy before i went to jail the cops been lookin for me

Cortez-bitch wtf is wrong with u my girl dont want yo ass she want me she enjoys my dick in her not yours

Martez-nah she was lovin mine

Kaleeyah walks up to martez and takes the gun from cortez and shoots martez in the chest twice

Cortez looks at kaleeyah but kaleeyah rolled her eyes grabbed her baby and went in the restroom.

Kaleeyah and her baby took a bath the police waited for them to come out to get a statement.Jordan kept cryin for some odd reason so Cortez and Kaleeyah took him to the hospital.

Jordan suffered a broken arm when martez threw him on the floor kaleeyah glad that she shot and killed martez her life should be pretty safe and normal now.But jordan has to stay in the hospital for a few days.

~in the car~

Kaleeyah-baby what made u come home?

Cortez-i had forgot my document folder in the office

Kaleeyah-its good you did

Cortez-i know,baby i want u to kno that ima always protect u and jordan

Kaleeyah-thanks baby lets get home and grab our stuff and jordan baby snacks im going to stay at the hospital with him.

Cortez-aight,we gotta go to Walmart to get some new bed sheets n shit

Kaleeyah-ok thats coo.

~8:00 at night~

Kezzie ,Aubri'Onna, and cordell came to the hospital to see jordan,Aubri'Onna sat on the bed with jordan they had they little baby googoo talk,kezzie and kaleeyah,talked and Cortez and Cordell talked.

Kezzie-so that nigga raped u again

Kaleeyah-yes i was so mad im just glad i killed his ass

Kezzie-me too finally some peace in our lifes.

Kaleeyah-ik girl he broke my baby arm *starts cryin*

Kezzie-its ok boo he gone recover fine
Kaleeyah-ik but if i never would of got in the shower i coulda did something.

Kezzie-but everything is ok now martez dead and yo Baby arm is gone recover.

Kaleeyah-thanks bestf i love u

Kezzie-love u too ❤.

Long chapter or nahh lol but hope yall enjoy more updates comin soon.