Chapter 6~two weeks later

Kezzie P.O.V

The lil double date thing was Coo a couple weeks ago , but my girl Leeyah wanna meet up said she got some to tell me so we gone meet up @ the oak park mall.

I put on some black and gray joggers with a black jordan shirt and, my bull retro 10s,and put my hair in a sloppy bun.

Kaleeyah P.O.V

Im finna meet up with Kezz at the mall i gotta tell her about this pregnancy test i took it came back positive and i know who the daddy is Trey ass.

I put on some basketball shorts a shirt that trey left at my new condo and some nike sandals with nike socks,and let my hair flow down my back.

~later that day @ the mall~

Kezzie-heyy leeyah.wassup?

Leeyah-hey girl i gotta tell u some shit that my momma was pissed off about.

Kezzie-tell me girl!

Leeyah-first off my momma made me move out cause im pregnant.

Kezzie -BITCH WHAT THATS SO GOOD BUT ITS SHOCKIN

Kaleeyah-ik but trey used a condom but it was a hole in it i felt it when he bust a nut in me.

Kezzie- omg girl u wait two weeks to say sum

Kaleeyah-i guess i just gotta tell trey i talked to him earlier but he act like he wanna see me in person instead of talkin otp.

Author P.O.V

Little does kaleeyah know trey is only doing that just incase she asked about him nutting in her so he can hit her and knock her out.

Kezzie P.O.V

Kezzie-he probably just wanna see you girl

Kaleeyah-yeah i guess what ever.

Kezzie-girl its coo just be chill

~kezzie gets a text from semaj~

Semaj -baby?

Kezzie-yess daddy?

Semaj-come over my house i got a surprise for u

Kezzie-ok baby im on my way right now.

-end of convo-

Kezzie-girl im bouta go over semaj house ima talk to u later love u

-they hugged and kezzie left-

~Kaleeyah gets a text from trey~

Trey-ma?

Kaleeyah-wassup?

Trey-im finna pull at yo house so open the door.

Kaleeyah-well im at the mall so theres a spare key in the the mail box under that piece of mail in there.

Trey-aight ma,

Kaleeyah-what ever ttyl

Author P.O.V

Kaleeyah just pulled up at her condo and sees a strange van parked 4 parking spaces away from hers.She gets out her car digging in her purse for her keys she finds them and walks to her door and opens it to find trey eating her cookies with no clothes on.
She smiles and sits her purse down.

She grabs some cookies and sit down suddenly trey starts rippin her clothes off forcefully he squeezes her boobs and slaps her ass and tongue kiss her kaleeyah really didnt like what he was doin so she spoke up

Kaleeyah-trey what are you doing?

Trey-stfu and lemme fuck u damn

Kaleeyah-im not in the mood right now damn wtf nigga

Trey-who tf is u talkin too?

Kaleeyah-obviously u nigga

Trey-girl u got me all types of fucked up

Trey knew that kaleeyah was pregnant he seen the pregnancy test on the bathroom sink so as he forcefully had sex with her he didn't go to far so he wouldn't hurt the baby.

Kaleeyah-TREY WHEN WE WAS AT THE HOTEL I HOPE U KNOW THE CONDOM WAS BROKE AND I FELT U NUT IN ME!

Trey slowly gets up and punches kaleeyah several times when she was knocked out he called semaj.

Trey-AYE BRO DRUG YO GIRL UP AND IMA BE ON MY WAY I JUST KNOCKED KALEEYAH OUT AND WE NEED TO GEY ROLLIN TO TEXAS.

Trey hangs up the phone before semaj could say anything.

Semaj P.O.V

Trey jusy called me givin me the signal so i made my move.i grabbed one of my needles and put it behind my back and went and sat on kezzie kissing all over then i started to finger her and as soon as she arched her back and rolled he head back i stuck the needle in her neck and she tried to say my name but was too late she was out.

About 5 minutes later trey pulled up with the van i carried kezzie out there and threw her in the back where i sees kaleeyah with her hands and legs duck taped.Knocked out.

They started driving to texas and never planning to go back.

Like ......

Comment........❤