Chapter 8-Pregnancy Pain

Kaleeyah P.O.V

Kezzie water broke 2 days ago but she still havent pushed out the baby.My water broke yesterday,we both been in all type of pain but we can't take no medicine.Then all of sudden i hear Martez yellin PUSH PUSH THE BABY ALMOST OUT! So i wobbled my ass in there i here the baby crying i hear kezzie crying so i just start crying then all of a sudden martez pushed me and said did i tell u to get out that bed get yo ass back in there he kicked me until i got up. I swear when this baby is born ima kick his ass for all the shit he put me and my baby and my bestfriend and her baby thru.

Kezzie-bestfriend its a girl!

Kaleeyah- yess bitch i hope mine a boy what u gone name her?

Kezzie - Aubri'Onna

Kaleeyah -awwwnn thats c.....u....t..eeeee

UHHHHHHHH! Kaleeyah screamed it was a contraction then she start yellin its coming Martez ran in the room and Yelled at her until she pushed the baby out.

Kaleeyah-kezzie its a boy!

Kezzie-yass bitch name him Jordan

Kaleeyah-bestfriend i swesr i was thinking that,so thats my son name

Martez-so we got a Aubri'Onna and Jordan to bad they wont kno they mommies.

Kezzie-what u mean martez?

Kaleeyah-right boy!

Martez-i got a plan so i can have yall to myself

Author P.O.V

Martez plan was to leave that house and move somewhere else but leave the babies there and call the police to the house to find the babies.he was gonna leave a note that says
"i have Kaleeyah and Kezzie these are they babies Aubri'Onna and Jordan please take them to there grandparents."

This was his plan and kaleeyah or Kezzie didnt agree with it.

~6 weeks later~

Martez-leeyah and kezz get in here and bring them cryin ass babies.

Leeyah-ughh ok dude

Kezzie followed leeyah in there with there babies

Martez -sit the babies in the basket and put yall shoes on we leavin the babies here.

Kaleeyah-omg u was serious about that shit

Martez-yeah and if u dont wanna go i can kill u and leave u here with these babies.

Kaleeyah- *starts to cry and ask can she keep her baby*

Kezzie had a plan tho thats why she just stuck along with martez.

Martez called the police and set the phone by the crying babies tied up kaleeyah and kezzie and they left.

Author P.O.V

The police found the note and the babies and took them to there grandparents who were kaleeyah and kezzies mothers.

~2 months later~

Martez moved the girls to Louisiana in a loft house and finally gets what he wanted sex he started with kezzie first.

Kezzie - Martez stop im not in the mood

Martez -u bouta be today

Martez rips kezzie clothes off and gives her hella hickies then he tells her to get on her knees and suck
She did as he said then he started pullin her hair martez picked kezzie up and forced her to bounce on his dick she cried and screamed and told him to stop but martez was getting do much pleasure he couldn't. He pounded kezzie pussy so good she cummed 6 times and he nutted 4 times.he ate kezzie out and made her legs shake kezzie couldn't deny that it felt good but she didnt want it he eventually stopped and left kezzie there bleedin on the bed she turned over and start cryin.

A coupe hours later he gone in kaleeyah room to find her playin with her coochie,when he walks in she stopped

Kaleeyah -wassup martez?

Martez -i came to get some pussy so dont be tryna play shit off

Kaleeyah -please not today i can barely walk martez

Martez gets on the bed and takes kaleeyah panties off and slides his dick in her butt he keeps poundin even ofter kaleeyah says stop because its hurtin her kaleeyah cummed once and he nutted 2 times he then made kaleeyah suck his dick because he was still hard asf. He entered her pussy while Kaleeyah held on to the bed kaleeyah finally start feeling the pleasure she screamed and moaned daddy until he stopped and left her room she tried to get up but she still could barely walk.

~the next day~

Kaleeyah and Kezzie sitting on the porch while martez takin a nap then Kezzie plan came to her mind.

Kezzie-go get martez keys bitch we leavin today

Kaleeyah -girl im scared

Kezzie-well dont be go get the keys now i want my baby back an i kno u want yours.

Kaleeyah -ok bestfriend

Kaleeyah goes to get the keys and on her way out she grab hells snacks.then they get in the car and hit the road.

Kezzie and kaleeyah pull up to a gas station in western missouri they are almost home but at the gas station they ran into some unexpected people.

UhOh who yall think they ran into???????!