Chapter 8

Chan .... Chan.... Chan... I love you .... Chan... Come ... Be with me...

I gasped, sitting up. My heart raced, making me blush despite the fact that it wasn't real. My vision slowly came into focus...

Just a dream, Chanyeol, just a dream, I thought, what a way to start the day...

I got up and put on my usual airport outfit, a white t-shirt with long black pants. I tucked my iPod into my back pocket and put on my surgical mask. I happily ran over to my closet of caps, selecting the dark blue one just perfect for airport fashion, and put on my round Harry potter glasses because that's my style. (A/N: I know, I know, Kris...)

I looked in the mirror, glancing myself up and down.

Perfect.

I slung my bag over my shoulder and got in my car, riding over to Suho's where we would then be using 3 dark-tinted glass cars.

"Chanyeol's hereeeeeeeeeeeee!" I heard Chen call to our manager hyung inside.

"Morning!" I said, looking around to see that almost everyone arrived already. My eyes rested on Baekhyun, who was looking extra cute today in his grey shirt and black jeans.

He looked up at me and smiled, but I noticed a hard look in his eyes. I smiled back and stood next to Sehun, who was already hyper, though I could hardly blame him.

I've never been to America before, and that goes for the rest of the members, too. To be honest, I'm was nervous because my English sucks, but being as socially fabulous as me, I know I'll be fine.

Finally, manager hyung said it was time to go. We divided up our usual way, with K and M seperated, and the last car for luggage.

The ride wasn't very long, only about 20 minutes, but my eyes widened as we pulled into the airport's view and discovered an enormous crowd of fangirls.

"Alright, " Suho said, " we have 14 guards for 12 of us, so 8 of us gets one, and 3 of us gets 2, okay?"

"Yes, we've done this, like, twenty times already." D.O. said, dialing Lay's number.

"Hey, so who's getting 2 guards?"

"Uh... " Lay said, "Xiumin? "

"HEY!" I heard someone say in the background.

"Don't argue," D.O. said, "you're too small to be on your own."

"Yeah, definitely, and...?"

"Sehun!" Luhan piped up.

"HEY!" This time it was from my right.

"Calm down, maknae." I smirked.

"Last?" Kai asked.

"Chanyeol. "

The other line went silent, and so did everyone in our car as we all turned towards the voice.

Baekhyun scratched his head nervously.

"You know, because of what happened yesterday...?"

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah, that's right." They murmured in agreement.

Everyone turned their focus back to something else, except me, who was still thinking about "what happened yesterday" I know he didn't mean it that way but my head keeps replaying the events...

At last, the car pulled into the side door of the airport and we started to get out. It was much safer this time, though I did not quite enjoy being squished like a sandwich between two muscular but oily guys with odor.

We boarded our private jet in one piece, checking twice to make sure Lay didn't wander off again.

"I CALL THIS SEAT!" Sehun yelled.

Luhan glanced at me, I nodded encouragingly and he casually plopped down in the seat next to Sehun.

Kai sat down, next to D.O. , and Suho next to him.

As I was about to sit, I heard another familiar voice.

"Hiiiiiiiiii."

I turned, surprised, to see Vivian and Nicole boarding with manager hyung.

"Heyyyyyyyy! What are you guys doing here?" Kai got up excitedly.

"Um..." Vivian said, glancing at manager hyung, "your manager said it would be cool if we came so... "

"Nicole, did you pack everything you need?" Luhan asked, turning on his big brother mode, "Toothbrush? Charger? Glasses? Underwear?"

We all roared with laughter.

"Yes, Lu!" Nicole said, sitting down in a seat across the aisle from Sehun. Vivian sat in front of her, and I sat across the aisle from her. I looked up in time to see Baekhyun shyly slipping in the seat next to me, my heart pounded and I smiled at him. He looked at me and quickly turned away. I saw Xiumin turn around to peek at me, asking questions with his big anime eyes.

I shrugged.

(A/N: Seating Chart:

Manager | | Kai D.O. Suho
Nicole | | Sehun Luhan Tao
Vivian | | Chanyeol Baekhyun
 bags   | | Xiumin Chen Lay

| | =Aisle )

The engine roared as the plane soared into the sky. The beautiful city of Seoul was even more breath-taking from the sky, even though we've seen this view a lot of times, it didn't stop us from straining our necks to get a glimpse of the marvelous city.

After a while, the plane was swallowed up by white clouds, making it impossible for us to grasp any other color.

I sighed, enjoying the moment. I closed my eyes for a moment, sucking up the feeling of being with people I love and doing things I love with them.

"Going to sleep already?" Baekhyun nudged my hand.

"Nah. Just resting." I smiled.

As the words left my mouth, Baekhyun's smile dropped, as if remembering something, and turned away. I could still see a small smile playing on the corners of his lips but I didn't dare hope.

I felt a feet kick me from the crack between Baek and mine seats.

Luhan widened his eyes, silently questioning. I gave him the same shrug I've given Xiumin, and and smirked, glancing pointedly towards Sehun. Luhan rolled his eyes, but I noticed a blush creeping on his cheeks.

I turned around, only to receive another kick. Slowly spinning around, my eyes glared at Sehun.

"What."

"Ech-hm." He coughed, tilting his head towards Vivian and Nicole.

"Oh... "

"Did you... ?"

"Um... Not yet... "

He groaned, loudly. I stuck out my tongue in return.

I reached forward and pulled out a celebrity magazine the plane has given, and turned to the first page for "Just In!" news.

I gasped, then quickly slammed it shut.

It was Baekhyun and ... Taeyeon? No. If it was, I wouldn't have been surprised.

I peeked at the page again, confirming my suspicion.

It's Baekhyun with ...

Vivian.

~~~~>~~~~
Are you guys enjoying my story?
If so, please favorite and maybe comment?
Sorry for the late update, I promise the next chapter will be better...
Thanks for reading❤