Chapter 5

The guys all laughed, expecting it already, no one saw Vivian put her arm around Nicole's neck. I knew it was better to say Luhan, who's face was shining brightly, but I could see a hint of untruthfullnesss in Sehun's eyes.

Nicole's face was more composed then I expected, a smile was still frozen on her face though a few sparkle in her eyes were gone(yet, she still looked as beautiful as ever. )

Just then, someone knocked at the door.

"It's 12, who could that be?" Tao asked.

"AN AX MURDERER!" Chen laughed.

"Then you open the door, Chen!"

Chen shrugged, standing up, and fling the door open.

"BAEKHYUN!"

"I was watching EXO's Showtime, and saw that you guys were all here, can we join?"

"Of course you can- wait, we?"

A girl with white chalk colored hair and pink dye at the end walked in. She have no sparkles in her eyes, and wore a shirt that can make you see her bra, which was filled with nothing.

She stepped forward confidentially and held out her hand.

"Hi! I'm Taeyeon."

No one moved, until finally Suho got up and shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you..." He said, trailing off.

I glanced at Vivian. I knew we were both thinking the same thing, and probably everyone was, too.

Suho is being way too polite, and he didn't say "Welcome to the EXO World."

Baekhyun smiled proudly, and sat down next to Suho, with Taeyeon leaning against the wall like she owned the place, note that no one invited her to sit down.

We were getting bored, so Kai popped 2K15 into the XBOX system and we started playing.

Taeyeon wondered over and squeezed herself in between Nicole and Vivian, totally cutting them off in whatever they were saying. She said something to them, but I couldn't hear. All the guys were shouting but I was curious about what they were saying. I scooted over a little and played while I listen.

"Which one is your boyfriend?" I heard Taeyeon ask.

I glanced behind me and saw Nicole and Vivian's cheeks flush.

"None of them." Nicole said.

Taeyeon did an ugly laugh.

"What? You couldn't even get a guy?" By now, Nicole and Vivian's smiles had ran away. Nicole gritted her teeth, but I could tell Vivian wasn't going down without a fight.

"No, we can, we're just too busy to have guys. " I raised an eyebrow to myself. This isn't the usual Vivian, she would usually yell her head off.

"Oh sure, but when you're not busy, they still don't want you, right?"

"No. " Nicole said firmly.

I kept listening as Taeyeon kept talking crap about them in front of their face, and watch Nicole and Vivian get angrier by the second.

I can't say I blame them, I was getting angry, too. I really didn't want to yell at Baek's gf in front of him, but if Vivian or Nicole don't speak up soon, I surely will.

I tuned them out for a while, and successfully teamed up with Xiumin as Chicago Bulls players and beat Chen and Kai, who were the Boston Celtics.

"Say that one more time. I dare you." Vivian said loudly.

I paused the game and we all turned around to stare at them.

Taeyeon saw that we were watching and quickly changed her expression so that she looked innocent.

"Okay,"she said, "you're really pretty. I said it."

"That was not what you said!"

Nicole stood up.

"You called her a no-man bitch, but actually you're the bitch, illuminati confirmed."

What Nicole said totally made sense, except for the illuminati. I have no idea what that is.

"W-what? I didn't say that!"

"Bullshit!" Vivian said.

Baekhyun stood up and put an arm around her shoulder.

"Hey, hey now, don't fight, I'm sure Taeyeon wouldn't say something like this." He put a hand on Vivian's shoulder, and was about so say something when Taeyeon quickly "fell", and grabbed Vivian for support, "accidentally slipping", scratched her arm.

My anger boiled.

"Keep your hands to yourself, Taeyeon. What they're saying is true, don't lie."

The other members nodded in agreement. Taeyeon looked at us, then started to "cry". Baekhyun's face flashed with anger.

"Chanyeol, I don't know what happened to you, you never used to be this rude."

I gasped, and so did almost everyone in the room.

"No." D.O. said, speaking up for the first time. We all flinched back. A single "no" from D.O. has more power than a "no" from Suho.

"Baekhyun, stop. Who are your friends? We've known you for 6,7,8 years. Chanyeol has never lied for as long as I've known him. "

"Neither has Nicole, " Luhan said, "my sister and I were raised properly, neither of us were ever okay with lying."

Baekhyun looked at us. Without a word, he turned and steered Taeyeon towards the door.

"When you're ready to apologize to Taeyeon, then you can talk to me again. " He said.

We stared after him, and the last thing we saw was Taeyeon looking back at us, with a huge smile on her face...

~~~~>~~~~~~

This is a short chapter, I know...
I wrote this during class, so I'm sorry if it sucks
But if you like it, please give me a vote and click the star? And maybe comment?
Thanks so much for reading❤