Chapter Four; Dreams

After that Megan and I went home.

"I'm going to go take a nap," I say and run upstairs. I walk down the long hallway that leads to my room and open the door.

I open the door and practically scream at the sight of Harry sitting on my bed.

"Oh my god you scared me!" I close my door.

He laughs a bit, "sorry."

"How do you even know where I live?" I sit down on the floor in front of Harry.

"I told the boys I was going to walk, and I followed your car."

I furrow my eyebrows, "wow you stalker."

He chuckles and lays down on my bed.

I stand up and pull out the chair from my desk and sit down.

"Why were you staring at me at lunch?" Harry asks.

My eyes grow wide and the heat instantly goes to my cheeks causing me to look as red as a tomato.

"I...uh," I think of a lie, "I didn't know I was staring at you I-I was just lost in my thoughts," I finish. God, I'm such a bad liar.

He chuckles, "what were you thinking about?"

My god. How many questions does this boy have? And how many lies do I have to think of?

"I don't know."

He sits up and walks over to me, "you're a bad liar, you know that?" He smirks.

I nod, "yeah."

He walks back over to my bed, but sits in a way that he's facing me.

"Tell me about yourself," I say this time.

"Well, my full name is Harry Edward Styles. I'm 22, and I enjoy singing," he concludes.

"What about your paste? Before you were famous?" I stand up and follow my feet to the bed and sit down across from him.

The was a moment of silence before Harry speaks, "I used to be really close to my sister, but then when we started to get known she started to be distant and practically hate me. My mom and I aren't that close anymore as well. We talk a lot, but I just don't tell her as much stuff."

I nod.

"What about your past?" He asks.

"Uh, well, I used to live with my aunt and my brother. My brother is thirteen. My parents 'left' when I was five, and that's when I moved in with my aunt."

"Why did they leave?"

"That's a story for another day," I put his knee twice and stand up.

"But wait, I want to know," he stands up and looks at me intently. He has the look on his face, whereas if he's just read a mystery book, but the ending isn't clear. And you have to wait for the sequel to come out, but in that time you have to think about what really happened.

"Harry," I sigh, "it's a long story and it's not an interesting one. I'll tell you it when I trust you more, because frankly right now there's practically no trust. Like, if you were to be given the choice of your life to be taken away or mine, you would pick my life to be taken away."

His expression instantly changes from a confused one, to a sad one.

"Okay. I'll wait," he nods.

After that, Harry climbed out of my window and walked back home. I have a feeling Harry is a mystery. He's the mystery book that's ending will never be clear, the ending itself is another mystery that you have to solve yourself.

I crawl into bed and wrap myself up in my blanket and take a nap.

"Harry, we have to be quiet," I say as he kisses my neck.

He hums in response and continues to shower me in kisses.

He carries me to the bed and slowly takes off my shirt, revealing my black lace bra.

I kisses in the valley of my breasts, causing a quiet moan to escape my lips.

He gets up and looks at me.

"You've changed me. And I can't let that happen," he says and walks out of my room, but doesn't close the door. I can see the rest of the band and Megan crowding around the entrance of my room, in complete utter shock. Harry turns back to face me one more time and says, "your life will forever be incomplete," and slowly fades away.

I wake up and sit up. My chest is rising up and down at a rapid pace and I'm out of breathe. I run my fingers through my bangs. I can feel the beads of sweat scattered on my forehead.

I look down, and I'm still in my sweatshirt and jeans.

I crash back down on my bed, slowly gaining my breathe back. Megan bursts through my door and says, "what happened? I can hear you breathing from downstairs!"

"Just a dream," I sigh and wipe my forehead. Megan is the only one that I've told about my parents and what my dad did.

She comes over and sits on the edge of my bed, "you'll be okay, Presley."

I nod and finally get my breathe back, "thanks."

She gives me a sympathetic smile and walks out my door.

Was this dream important? Will that actually happen? I can't and I won't let Harry disconnect from me; even if he wants to. He can't. He completes me. I feel it. When I'm with him my life feels settled and like I'm in the right spot.

I'm not saying I like Harry. I'm not saying I love Harry. I'm just saying he completes my life... as a friend.

I think about the campfire. Memories fill my mind and I smile at them. Harry with no shirt on was definitely a gorgeous site. Along with his bright smile and his messy head of curly locks. Harry can't leave. He can't.

I jump up from my bed and run to my desk. I pull open a drawer and get my red journal, and begin writing.

Dear Harry Edward Styles,