Chapter 2: The Hunting Began

"Stop pushing me" I whispered to Teresa.

"I have to look mean, stop telling me to stop pushing you. We are going to enter a place full of Vampires, Demons, Goblins and others. And let me remind you they have pretty good ears" Teresa warns me.
I roll my eyes, she already looks like a vile, wicked witch. With her short white hair and black and white outfit that looks like she inherited from the wicked witch from Oz.
Me on the other hand, I look like a unwashed filthy girl that was found on the streets.

"Okay, we are here" she pushes me again and this time I fall. A couple of vampires pass by and they start laughing.
Teresa chuckles "Mortals, what will we do with them". I pick myself up. They laugh even harder and we follow them inside a place called Pure Cure. Dumb name, more like Impure, filled with creatures looking for slaves for whatever they need. We finally get inside and it's dark, cold and 3 elegant pilars that are near the stage. The stage and the floor where the creatures are, are separated by a glass. I guess they don't want them snatching them or using there powers on them.
"Hello Ma'am, you came here to donate to the auctiom" he asked Teresa while he looks at me. He was clearly a goblin, ugly looking with a little hat, which almost made me laugh.

"Yes, this brat is not needed anymore and she's such a waste of time. She's like a dog, always in need of attention" She sounds wicked, like a women with no emotion.
I shot my eyes at her, giving her a dirty look. Clever. She's ignoring me.

"Well there a room that you can prep her however you like, please give us a list of good things about her, and her information". He hands her a clipboard, and point to a room that's connected to the area he was in.
We get inside, and we aren't the only one's,  there are Demons and Vampires with there slaves and they're already ready to go on stage. Most aren't well dressed while others are dressed like royalty.
We go inside a stall and she calls her wand so she can cloak the stall we're in so no one can hear us.
"Okay, so I'm not sure how to dress you. What might James like" she starts walking around the stall and I fill out the paper while she's thinking of a way to dress me up like a petunia.

"Okay I got!" She point her want at me and starts chanting.
I look at the dress she gave me.
"OH HE'LL NO!!!, you better at least give me a tank top underneath".

"He might find the tank top unattractive" she forms a camera using her hands "I find it sexy, he might also".

" You know what else he'll find unattractive, the PUNCH I'LL GIVE HIM IF HE TOUCHES MY BREAT" I yell out.

"Calm down, and that'll break our cover. Remember, you need to figure out his powers and that might take a while because we don't know how many he has". Teresa lectures me.

"BUT....the dress is long and can I at least have my hair down". I sound like a kid.

"No it needs to be a bun, your hair is long and that's cover the goodies" I was literally going to grab her wand and change myself to a frog.

"I'll put a spell so the dress doesn't bother you or makes you trip. Plus I can't carry it so I'll do something about that".

*The Auction Will Start In 5min"

A guy in the intercoms said with a raspy, sexy voice.

"Did you take a course for Slut101 cause I look like one" I stand up irritated and wanting to get this over with. "Are you sure he'll be here!?"

Yes, I found out he came here every weekday so let's see if he's here today. Plus! Slut101 is a course but..sadly I couldn't take it".

I start laughing "Can't believe you wanted to and he better he here".