Just a dream

I was thinking 'bout her, thinking 'bout me
Thinking 'bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes yeah, it was only just a dream
So I travelled back down that road
Will she come back? No one knows
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream
#########

My eyes shot open as I look around to find myself in my room and see my best friend Zoey sleep peacefully in the corner. It was all a dream.

"Pssst Zoey, Zoey wake up" I said shaking her about 10 times but still no movement "....OMG IS THAT CHANNING TATUM".

" OMG OMG REALLY WHERE" she jump up then realized it was a joke and lay back down going back to sleep

"There's food already cook" I, walk out the door going down the old loud stairs.As soon as I reach my last stair a hand came across with my face.I fell hitting the wall.

"Who drunk all my beer" the voice roared knowing who it was, he was the only person who live here with me...my ex boyfriend Wen.The only reason I'm staying with him cause I have no where to stay and the only reason Zoey here because he acts all nicer when she's over.I know why can't I stay with Zoey, well because she don't have no where to stay so wherever I go she right there beside me, not the bathroom of course that's weird.

"You drunk you own beer, I don't drink your shitty drink anyways" I got up wiping the blood from my mouth.

"Shitty?...the only $h!+ you saw or know was when you tooken a $h!+" he yelled again punching me in the face.I fell back landing on the glass table groaning in pain.Just then Zoey come downstairs.

"Whoa, Abby what happen" she ask being the dumb person she is sometimes.I was going to replay until mister "Smooth" jumps in.

"I came downstairs and saw her on the table I was just about to ask was she ok and was about to pick her up but she told me don't touch her".I look at Zoey then him.

" oh, i want food" she went into the kitchen what a friend I said in my head going to the bathroom taking out the bowl I keep under the cabinet, why well that's a secret. I put the black bowl on top of the sink as its half full with blood and just let the blood from my mouth and nose drip in the bowl before cleaning it up and going back downstairs getting attack by another slap from Wen.

I knew this is just the beginning of my life.