Wide Awake/On My Own

I'm wide awake
I'm wide awake

I'm wide awake
Yeah, I was in the dark
I was falling hard
With an open heart
(I'm wide awake)
How did I read the stars so wrong?
(I'm wide awake)
And now it's clear to me
That everything you see
Ain't always what it seems
(I'm wide awake)
Yeah, I was dreaming for so long
#########

Its been about 2 weeks since my dream came true, now i'm all along, maybe its a sign. What if this was all meant to be?  Who could be next to find out my secret? I have to get away. What if Wen catch me? I'm going to be toast. 

All these question float in my head as i'm trying to find the answer to these but couldn't. Why cant everyone just know my secret, i just want them to understand but no it will be to much of a conflict. I just needed something, someone, anything just someone to understand.If they don't....they are going to have to go where Zoey is.......dead.

This time i know this isn't a dream because i was wide awake searching for answer trying to escape the cold dark place of Wen's house to God know where i will end up. Hopefully a place were i could run free like the wild animals, somewhere far away from here because i know i wasn't safe here. I know there is always someone out there looking for me, to search, hunt me down, kill me. Not if i killed them first. 

I have to complete my mission 

***

I made my way to the woods as the cold wind goes through my brown long hair, not looking back knowing my only weakness. I was on my on, it was just me myself and I. I'm only 17, what am i suppose to do or go. This wasn't a dream this was reality. Am i'm going to make it on my own. No matter what i'm not going to look back to all those days, my past, my lies, my secret, my hope, my soul, my...Life i was all on my on leaving Wyoming to California.

***

It took me about 346 hours to get to the sign Welcome to L.A . Sleeping on side of the road, stealing clothes from the store, stealing food from food station on side of the street {mostly fruit} but i did everything to stay alive and i will do anything to complete my mission, first i need a job.

###########

Sorry for short chapters but had to fill in something. What's Abby secret, what mission do she have to complete, how will she find a job, where will she stay, many many things will be foretold only you have to finish reading to find out