Wait and Bleed

**This chapter was mostly wrote from my best friend DarkButCold**

Blood hitting the ground one by one. Quiet is all you can hear, just the sound of a body making contact with the ground, not just anyone body, my body. I slowly look to my right seeing a boy in a tux.....My dad. Holding a gun up to my head ready to fire again ad hr pull the trigger putting his index finger closer and closer.

This is it i'm going to die with two people knowing my secret. ¨Looking for something"My so called dad said holding up my bowl that was under the sink at Wen's house. ¨No h-how did you find it.¨I yelled at him making a smirked grow on his face pouring the bowl fill of my blood that I hid for months. I wasn't dieing here.

I got up with all my strength with the bullet in my right arm and left leg pouring with blood. Grabbing the other knife in my right sock stabbing my dad right in the heart, to fast for him to even dodge. He fell to the ground Wen looking up at me saying ¨I never did liked him anyways, he was to bossy¨. I just stared at the lifeless body of my father, the only family I had that i know who is alive now.... dead.

"So now it's just me and you"Wen said holding up his gun.

"I guess so.'' I smirked taken out my Kitana sword getting ready for this death battle until what he said caught me off guard. ¨I still love you.¨ And with that he shot me in my stomach as I blacked out falling back onto to ground.

**Sorry for short chapter, not really into long chapters**