Chapter 9 - In Trouble

Slowly opening his eyes, Sehun was met by a beeping sound that followed his heartbeat and a white roof. He felt a pain in his shoulder, which reminded him of what happened.
Not that the hangover that had joined into the party helped either. He took himself to the shoulder and looked around, before noticing his two friend Xiumin and Chen, sleeping up against each other on two different chairs.
They must have been worried, since they fell asleep waiting for him to wake up. Not that it had taken that long, as it was still night and the alcohol made them die off faster then normal.
"Fuck.." He mumbled to himself. Improvising was an ideal thing to do now, and his instincts told him to get away before his friend woke up.

He looked out of the window, and to his own luck he was on the lowest floor. He glanced at the two next to him before silently pulling out everything that was attached to his body. He got up and looked the the clip on his finger, which were keeping an eye on his heart.
He glanced at Xiumin, and with a few quick movements he got the clip off of himself and placed on Xiumin's finger instead. Now the doctors wouldn't be alerted, until someone woke up of course.
He wrote a letter to his friends, so they wouldn't run out to look after him.

"Don't be alerted of my disappearance, it's alright. And I'm alright.. Something urgent came up and I have to fix it. Take care"

Was written on the letter, as he took the half empty Jack Daniels on the table that he's friends had left behind in their sleep. He gulped down some of it, to dull the pain before taking off, out of the big window. He made sure to close the window after him before looking around for a way to escape.
To his luck, his drunk friends had driven his car there so he could get home when he was alright again. He shook his head and hurried to it, feeling the alcohol get in his veins.
His friends never thought about what they did. They could have died in an accident, he thought to himself as he jumped into the vehicle. But he shouldn't speak of it that much, now that he started the engine to drive away with alcohol in his blood as well.
But he knew he had to go to the abandoned factory, back to Luhan. Cause God knows what Luhan would have done by now.  He might even be gone by now and Sehun would be in big trouble. 

The wheels screeched in the dirt as he reached to the building Luhan hopefully still were in, almost hitting the cement wall before jumping out, feeling the alcoholic go to his head. He stumbled to the ground, before taking his hand to the bandaged wound.
He sighed deeply, letting his hot breath mix with the cold air of the night. He pulled himself up at started to walk toward the entrance.
"He better be in there" He mumbled to himself as he opened the door to the entrance.